VN - Ren'Py - A Mother's Love [Part 1-13 Plus] [OrbOrigin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nathanjoneswork2

This is a True Gem.
    First of All, MC is Great, and Nicole is really the dream woman.
    The Story progression is amazing, the characters have different traits and nuances and the writing is very solid. Visuals and Sex are Great, but they are secondary to me, for I prefer connecting with the characters, and I totally am in love with Nicole.
    Slowly the plot is unraveling deeper, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
    This is one of the best adult games out there, Period. 5/5
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DarthFarter

Here is my take on this Game:
    1. The Character creation of MC, Nicole and her daughter is good.
    2. The animation is also good.
    3. The explicit scene are not rushed for the sake of it
    4. The romance built up between MC and Nicole is amazing.
    5. Renders are great, you can see that as soon as you open the game.

Some Feedback for improvement:
    • The MC's other school friend M can be improved and given its character arc, I think good content between the main game can be developed there.
    • some Voice-overlay ( if the developer can incorporate into game) for specific scene will further improve the game more.
    • family of MC is introduced late in game at current stage, which imo can be introduced earlier and an arc there can also be given.
    Overall good game and (some) mystery keeps the player in game and makes it enjoyable.
    (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Curiouser&Curiouser

I played this game blind last night for two or three hours, and got around to near the end without realizing it.

This story is pretty detailed, albeit relying on tropes typical of a tv soap. You've got the licentious older man after your girlfriend, the well-meaning yet frustrated mother struggling in her marriage and the seemingly genial yet menacing father. Oh, and there's also a quirky girl playing havoc with your emotions and the plot in general.

I might have gotten lost or drained (mentally) trying to work my way through the story at times, but that's probably a credit to it's creators since that's a level of complexity not attached to most games on the forum. It's also a fair reflection that the protaganist in-game should be feeling, and his uncertainty over his actions. It's very much a cut above most games in terms of engagement and variety with the pursued characters, with a variety of designs and poses to suit your tastes.

Overall, I'd say this is an excellent example of quality in the game's genre and something worth checking out just to play around with even if you're not interested in any of the relevant tags. At the very least, you'll kill a few hours, but I think you'll enjoy yourself a bit more than that.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Nicole looks hot.
    + Storytelling seems interesting but the story is not that original.

Bad Points
    - Render and animation quality needs lots of improvement. Everything looks like 480p or something. Not bad as 360p but still bad.
    - Sex scenes have some weird static and cheap-looking so-called ''animations'' and they are not well-made.
    - Characters have pretty doll-looking faces/eyes while having sex or making sexual scenes.
    - Despite not being animated the game lacks images as well. We have lots of text and not enough images. Even sometimes you read texts over and over again while looking exact same 1 image... Seriously?

For The End
    Honestly, this game had good potential but DEV did a quite poor job of executing that potential, story and character-wise it's an interesting game but that's all.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

akenedy

I kinda ignored this game for a while mostly because of the title (which led me to believe it featured incest, which it does not) but I am very glad I gave it a try.

The writing especially when it comes to intimate scenes and character development is excellent and refreshingly mature and competent after reading through waves of mediocre "landlady and tenant's" VN's. The story and dialogue have a good variety of choices on how to approach characters and continue the relationship with them, featuring both romance and corruption options for the main female romance character.

The visuals are mostly great with some minor flaws especially in the beginning, but the writing completely outweighs them. And the game has a lengthy amount of content by this point already.

Overall It's a really well-made game with great written and visualized intimate scenes and I recommend this game just for the writing alone, it's one of the best-written adult VN's I came across on this site.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

despot444

Hands down BEST GAME I have ever played that I found on this site. I played straight 10 hours (talk about story and content hah) and still not finished. I don't want to spoil anything this GEM must be played.

Pros:
    Good character design
    Character development
    Good story

This game has characters that I'll never forget.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1110269

BIG LOVE <3

the story is good, the graphics are simple, but satisfying players, since the initial release, this game makes me curious and I always wait. Thank you for making a game like this, simple but satisfying.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

karax09

Love this game

A really very nice story, nice graphics and good action movies, great music.
    Excellent playability, very long-lived and full of alternatives, really a great product, congratulations to the developer, really good, thank you very much.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Turitar707

Did not expect this :) In my mind is one of the best novel you can find and play...ofc it is a matter of taste.

At my first time playing of AMothers Love...it tried the ntr path...but to be honest. Chloe is not my type at all....so it was not satisfying somehow.

After weeks I gave the game the next try...without using the walkthrough.
    Like the most of us, how I guess, I was angry about Nicole. How she was acting and not wanting that the mc still is in contact with her daughter. But I could not stick that long on the path to keep corrupting Nicole.

I guess my personal deep dive into the novel startet exactly at this point. Thats the brilliant way of this game. It is not like you are running or waving through this novel. It is more like a battle between black/whithe thinking and all what is between. It is playing with your mind between happiness and sadness, feelings versus lust. Rage and love. Protector feelings versus excitement. Seeing a future vs. giving up.... and and and....

It is like a big journey between the mc and nicole when you play this game. The are some unexpecting moments at the storyline and the well drawn individuality of characters with a lot of humor what makes this game unique and sympathic.

How this novel is written and playing with human beeing the mc is acting very flexible. Maybe thats a little point to criticize about the storyline ..but hell...it is novel and not a debate about realism here.

In my mind it is not important how brilliant the rendering and graphic is or not, when you are able to deep dive into a story like reading a book without no break in two days. So my vote is not objective regarding this point of view. :)

This novel is a great work in my mind. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Keep up the good work. (y)
  10. 2.00 star(s)

zephrates

The synopsis and sample pictures looked intriguing, so I thought I would give this a try. I reached the first minigame in the hall, quit, and deleted. It's not that the minigame is that difficult to pass, it's that it is so utterly pointless. The decision to add this into the game seemed like a very bad omen. Minigames are rarely, if ever, a good idea, especially one as random as this one. It's a shame, because the game actually looked fairly promising.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Lamphead

The lows are low in this game but the highs are high and I think it's worthwhile to play even just for the highs.

The high is very simple for me, the relationship and sex scenarios in the early to mid game are unique and exceptionally well done. It's in the title, in how many games are you going for the mom of the girl you're dating? It goes deeper than that too though: an ongoing theme will be people trying to be with people they can't or aren't supposed to be with. The game loves finding a cultural taboo and really toying with it. It's really the scene construction more than the writing. There is more interesting characters than just the MC and the mom and they all color the 'taboo-ness' of the scenarios.

It's still 5 stars but now here's a list of problems. The extremely early game, like the first chapter, may not hold your interest with so-so renders, bad environments, and something of a slow pace. I said the plotting was great but the writing appears to be not first language English, not edited great..and there's too much dialogue!

Finally my biggest concern with this incomplete game: without giving everything away, what appears to be a story of gritty corruption for multiple people in the early and mid game ends up completely switching genre to more of a mind control game in the late game (as it stands in 2020). I think I get why because the corruption kind of run its course, but some (like me) will be disappointed with the explanation as opposed to 'earning' the events of the story. The world at the end of the latest update is expanded bigger than ever..and it also doesn't have a lot interesting going on from the standpoint of character relationships.

If I had to sum up in a sentence, the strength of this game is taboo relationships between interconnected characters turning sexual: it's brilliant in the early to mid game but I am concerned going forward that we're getting away from that big strength it came in with.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Wow man Nicole is love :love: giving 5 star rating just for Nicole star. Just love the character i mean i actually am sucker of harem but here Nicole is the one
    Relationship between Nicole and mc is unique yet lovable and as the story continues it gets more compassionate and caring for each other
    Please don't ever finish this one let the love flow as long as possible
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

I spent 5 hours on this game and I enjoyed. Therefore is a positive mark.
    I like the graphic and the overall setting, but it is a little bit shallow the corruption path. I like more sophisticated characters and situations.

Overall there is potential in my opinion.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

Had to come back and add to my review as I played a few more times, Excellent!! I play allot of games including those with the Taboo content and prefer those, but this one doesn't need it. The storyline is interesting and engaging. Would love to see a few more tracking stats with regard to the Romantic points, as well as hope their is a logical conclusion that is not rushed. I have been off Patreon for awhile, and ended my support for all as I was getting irratated with poor content. This one convinced me to go back in and support this dev. Hoping for more Romance path, some stockings, heels and impregnation, but so far the dev is doing great. Some help on the english would be fantastic, especially for the later parts that seem a little rushed on the text side. Keep up the good work!

Just found this one, very very nice. Graphics are nice, some little animations. English translation starts to get worse as you go deeper into it, but very enjoyable. Really good story so far, really like the Nicole art, a clearer choice in path is perhaps needed, if not a walkthrough is needed. The teasers for pregnancy are nice...but that means you need to make sure its there!! As well endings better have that happy ending for Nicole and MC. So many of these do the oh well ...it wouldnt have worked anyways so lets force everyone into the ending that would have happened in the real world. Fantastic art for all the models. Need some more Lingerie and heels, why is everyone barefoot in this?
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Sarathne

Milf (y)
    NTR (n)
    Avoidable NTR (y)
    Realizing you don't mind the NTR because Nicole is everything to me and I just want her to be happy and who cares about her daughter whats-her-name (y)

So this story is a big plus for me, ticks all the boxes. Character Design is great, though personally I find Chloe looks like melted butter, but Nicole, Marilyn, and even John are nice models. Game play is just the bogstanderd click-n-read but when the story is able to draw you in, like this one does, that doesn't really matter.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Mattee

Great game with beautiful characters (except John, ugh...) and enticing story. It's not finished, so I'll keep this short.

The artistic part is great. Renders look realistic and there are no extreme expressions, which would ruin the immersion. Even the part that this game has no animations does not hold its spirit back.

The characters are believable and well portrayed. Especially Nicole. There are some problems with the MC I had, but nowadays it seems to me like every MC is somewhat dumb.

The story is fine, there is not much to be unpacked, to be honest. It's quite dragged out at this point, I'm not even sure why. Some spelling mistakes here and there, but there are some weird, and sometimes even hilarious, grammar mistakes, that sometimes really take you aback. Hope they get fixed in the final release.

Good luck to the creator, I really do hope the ending(s) deliver!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Drafox

I tried this with low expectations but I got far more than what I hoped for, it's a story that walks a fine line between corruption and romance & what I liked the most are the many choices you are given as a player during & after events, the writing is acceptable overall and offers some excellent twists, the way sex scenes are done is nothing short of perfect (dialogue,animations,poses,climax) how characters interract during them, their inner thoughts..etc it's very well done maybe the best I've seen so far. But that's not what makes this game great, what differentiates it from other games is the erotical nature of it's characters, the transition from event to event and the pleasure of the flesh that you get to experience first hand, this erotic game teases you at first but it also delivers quite nicely when the time is right.

There are many fetishes included and most of them interest me personally, the story can get very dark at times which is also good because it adds realism to it, actions you make can have both good and bad consequences on the characters around you...etc

The flaws are easy to detect: Linguistic mistakes, typos, lack of sounds.
    But since this game offered a pleasant surprise and didn't go the typical incest or empty brain corruption route I don't think it deserves anything less than the full rating, well done developpers and thanks for adding another Gem to the erotic gaming world.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Taker Fan

Wow, what a great game. Everything is great so far. At first I thought it you could only corrupt Nicole. But later on you have the choice to go on a love route with her. Or not. And with Nicole you have the best looking female in all games. OrbOrigin has made with this game a masterpiece.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

RC-1138 Boss

Really amazing game. Renders may not be the best ones out there but the blackmail turned ro, ance story between the Prptagonist and Nicole more than compensate for this shortcoming.

Add to this all the mystery magical elements, John's shady company and a lot of really hot sexual encounters, mostly between Nicole and Protagonist, and you get a really addictive game.

8.8/10
  20. 3.00 star(s)

qazxsw80

A pretty mediocre game, in my opinion.
    The story is inconsistent. It starts like a corruption game with blackmailing, but then suddenly becomes almost a romatic novel. I think that most people who like the former hate the later and vice versa. Well, I am certainly one of them.
    The renders are so-so for 2019-2020 and sex scenes are quite boring and unimaginative.
    The female characters, except for Nicole (the older woman with glasses) are unattractive and ugly.
    The writing style feels a little bit awkward and unnatural.

So, overall, I was really disappointed in this game, especially since it had four-point-five star rating. I'm going to look at the progress of this game, but only with one eye open and not expecting much.