Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
What makes her a "bitch"? Still have to finish this ( playing a loyal route), but she doesn't act as annoying, possessive stereotype.
Technically not much, just that they are referring to how she acts in the Cheating or NTR route, Which is just a Chloe being badly written and out of character. She makes no sense on that route and with update 4 it makes her look bipolar or some shit but anyways I wrote a lot about that already do not feel like doing it right now, so if you have not played those 2 routes be ready to get annoyed because She is out of character the MC is out of character and everyone is a clusterfuck on that route.

It is just a shitty written route ( both ) of em in terms of how things run, it is currently there just for the sake of being there, there literally is no depth for it currently.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It is just a shitty written route ( both ) of em in terms of how things run, it is currently there just for the sake of being there, there literally is no depth for it currently.
That route is absolutely garbage, but if you want to get the most of Nicole, and you should because she's the main LI, you have to play that trash. You don't have to watch the scenes but it still happens.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Ok, shouldn't ask that because everyone hates her, but is there no Chloé route..in the game..?
I know it's not the purpose of the whole game, but i like the way she looks..i try really hard to make choices that..would be in favor of such a route..and not giving in Nicole..but it seems it ends up everytime with the same ending..haven't find the way to break up with nicole..and continue with Chloé..(if someone knows a way..)

Reactions: Canto Forte

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Chloe has been suspecting the MC and her Mom for a while, HOWEVER (plot twist), I'm thinking she walked in on some other couple at the end because she thought it was the MC and her Mom. Probably the janitor and a teacher or something, Chloe will get all upset and run out of the room, and then run into her Mom and the MC who will make up a story and tell Chloe that they have been looking for her. If the MC and Chloe are together still, Chloe will be all horny from what happened and will have a sex scene with him. If they are not together Chloe will find Beeman and have sex with him instead and he will pound her since he just had an argument with his nurse wife and get Chloe pregnant. Chloe will have Beemans kid. Nicole will have the MC's kid. Beemans wife will deliver them, and while they are both recovering, the MC will be doinking Beemans wife and the weird girl. IT'S TRUE! :p

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Chloe has been suspecting the MC and her Mom for a while, HOWEVER (plot twist), I'm thinking she walked in on some other couple at the end because she thought it was the MC and her Mom. Probably the janitor and a teacher or something, Chloe will get all upset and run out of the room, and then run into her Mom and the MC who will make up a story and tell Chloe that they have been looking for her. If the MC and Chloe are together still, Chloe will be all horny from what happened and will have a sex scene with him. If they are not together Chloe will find Beeman and have sex with him instead and he will pound her since he just had an argument with his nurse wife and get Chloe pregnant. Chloe will have Beemans kid. Nicole will have the MC's kid. Beemans wife will deliver them, and while they are both recovering, the MC will be doinking Beemans wife and the weird girl. IT'S TRUE! :p
And Marilyn will be videoing it all LIVE on her web page.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
That route is absolutely garbage, but if you want to get the most of Nicole, and you should because she's the main LI, you have to play that trash. You don't have to watch the scenes but it still happens.
Yeah I know this, it is not about me not wanting to see the scenes, I have nothing against NTR or Cheating in these games but I am not a big fan of em either, In this game going all routes is worth it as they sometimes answer a lot that part he has done well, My problem here is the fact on HOW he does things, any game with NTR or Cheating where it is just utter garbage and done just for the sake of putting it there and getting that extra NTR tag I will point it out and I will give input on it.

Like most I don't have a hate for Chloe, actually I feel bad about her character, not in because of how you focus and want the mother or what not, but because she is a victim of writting the dev is purposely making a route and making her do things out of character which in turn make her soulless. Making an unlikable character is fine when done right for example the hate for Bman no matter the route is justified because he is a major cunt and written well enough to be that way, that is his character that is his definition that is his existence he was written exactly they way he was meant to be made, however Chloe on the other hand is a cluster fuck of personality disorder switching, she is made a certain way but contradicts herself entirely on the other routes, this is making her be off character which in turn also makes some other characters act out of character.

Nicole is def my fav she is one of the better written milfs in any game out there almost as she is clearly well done and time has been put in her, in this last update he actually has putting more effort in Chloe too which I have noticed, However on the NTR/Cheat route he also did same minor changes and now is trying to cheapen it instead of reworking by making the MC if on the Cheat route question how Chloe is acting like 2 different people and personality, while all nice and dandy to add that it comes off as forced...AGAIN. So I have no actual hate for Chloe I have an actual problem with what a clusterfuck he is making out of it. I just fucking wish he would either redo it or get rid of it all together, if your heart is not in to it then why even fucking bother with that route? that is my point.

sorry if I come of harsh or whatever nothing against you but honestly I am just a bit frustrated because of forking in just for to the sake of forking it in. Either dedicate to it or don't.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the cheating path it will be
Did you really think you and beaman are the only 2 having fun time.. :p

btw is the game kinda broken ??

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
What makes her a "bitch"? Still have to finish this ( playing a loyal route), but she doesn't act as annoying, possessive stereotype.
jamdan
shes not a bitch shes a broken bitch she isnt the main love interest thats Nicole (the mother) shes in the title and wall paper

most of the reason why people dont like her is because she doesnt like rough sex but she loves it when her teacher whos has a bigger dick probably size is twice as big and thick as the main character so honesty when she squeals like whore with the teacher but feels pain when her "boyfriend" does it theres kinda a problem

Mytez

replayed the updated using the walkthrough this update i chosen to call the husband since in the walkthrough it says he wont catch on that Nicole and I have a connection and i gotten a point with Marylin and didnt pester her about the mention of "Nicole Starr"

i also edited one of my saves to make have a scene where Marylin gets handsy with Nicole

Eerie Entity may not like but i honesty hope in the future that there may be a route for a threesome scene with Marylin and Nicole because honesty i think despite what we want which is to end up with Nicole

more then likely we are going to end up with Marylin due to our chemistry despite her being a lesbian i mean she can always bi i mean she actually have sex stuff with the main character minus the penetration

Dependable_223

i think thats because to not let her parents catch on that they arent together but now that ending scene showed up dont think thats going to be problem for long

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
@Eerie Entity may not like but i honesty hope in the future that there may be a route for a threesome scene with Marylin and Nicole because honesty i think despite what we want which is to end up with Nicole

more then likely we are going to end up with Marylin due to our chemistry despite her being a lesbian i mean she can always bi i mean she actually have sex stuff with the main character minus the penetration
Marlyn caught nicole before she fell

i think thats because to not let her parents catch on that they arent together but now that ending scene showed up dont think thats going to be problem for long
Yes but i had hoped there was a way to tell her dont you want to dance with beaman i want to dance marylin now..

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
jamdan
shes not a bitch shes a broken bitch she isnt the main love interest thats Nicole (the mother) shes in the title and wall paper

most of the reason why people dont like her is because she doesnt like rough sex but she loves it when her teacher whos has a bigger dick probably size is twice as big and thick as the main character so honesty when she squeals like whore with the teacher but feels pain when her "boyfriend" does it theres kinda a problem

Mytez

replayed the updated using the walkthrough this update i chosen to call the husband since in the walkthrough it says he wont catch on that Nicole and I have a connection and i gotten a point with Marylin and didnt pester her about the mention of "Nicole Starr"

i also edited one of my saves to make have a scene where Marylin gets handsy with Nicole

Eerie Entity may not like but i honesty hope in the future that there may be a route for a threesome scene with Marylin and Nicole because honesty i think despite what we want which is to end up with Nicole

Dependable_223

Yes but i had hoped there was a way to tell her dont you want to dance with beaman i want to dance marylin now..
Good thing Marilyn too is avoidable, at least all her webcam show crap. She's fine as a friend character, but anything more? No thank you, I'll pass, don't need her fawning over my Nichole, ain't nobody but me having her :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Eerie Entity Mytez

pop quiz

if Nicole wasnt in the game and neither was Beemans wife or Johns secretary who would you want to be with

Chloe a cute but bland girl who lies about liking rough

or Marylin a bisexual who is cute interesting and has fun personality and apparently is your childhood friend thus you have alot of chemistry

"please make the right answer based on what we know on the characters please dont take the 3rd choice easy out :p"

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Eerie Entity Mytez

pop quiz

if Nicole wasnt in the game and neither was Beemans wife or Johns secretary who would you want to be with

Chloe a cute but bland girl who lies about liking rough

or Marylin a bisexual who is cute interesting and has fun personality and apparently is your childhood friend thus you have alot of chemistry

"please make the right answer based on what we know on the characters please dont take the easy 3rd choice out :p"
Well in that case I'd make John's secretary mine xD Yeah you said if she wasn't an option, but I make her an option if Nichole wasn't one or Beeman's wife wasn't one xD I have no interest in Marilyn nor Chloe, haha xD
If John's secretary isn't an option, then I'll steal Joshua's girl, even though she is a b.... xD

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Guys why some of you dislikes marilyn? i mean she is a hot babe and acts like a wingwoman, and the cam shows are quite hot, and if you have a good score with her she not even bothers Nicole at the party,you see her once and them she goes god knows where ,the groping scene was only for those with a low score with her, its a win win situation, at least for now, maybe MC will even fuck her at some point, she can get my joystick anytime she wants.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Normally I don't like when lesbians in games or any media are pushed into hetero sex but I want more here.

I know, I know, I know before someone rags on me, I know Nicole is the "main" girl but I love me some Marilyn time.

If I could get a happy ever after with her i'd take it.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Are you kidding?
Every game has that problem.
What's one more gonna do?
Well to be fair, to me anyway, the typos and bad engrish was stronger in this update then in past ones. At least I noticed it enough that it was bit of a surprise during the first part of this update.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes