Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone else feel the quality of writing degraded a little this last update? For the most part the writing has been okay, with the renders and overall story good enough to be able to overlook the fact that English clearly isn't the writers native language. But this last patch the dialogue felt very stilted and in some scenes completely off.

Could probably use a volunteer who is a native English speaker to give it a little polish before release. Overall I love the game but I found a lot of the dialogue too distracting this last update.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Please add MILF tag, this game deserves this most!

ps. almost missed this gem, as core tag was not associated.

Last edited:
Reactions: NG12345

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Anyone else feel the quality of writing degraded a little this last update? For the most part the writing has been okay, with the renders and overall story good enough to be able to overlook the fact that English clearly isn't the writers native language. But this last patch the dialogue felt very stilted and in some scenes completely off.

Could probably use a volunteer who is a native English speaker to give it a little polish before release. Overall I love the game but I found a lot of the dialogue too distracting this last update.
Chloe story is garbage and her character too. she has been poorly made.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

saiful

May 27, 2018
still doesnt work strangly i re-installed everything but the saves is there without "saves" folder...

1. Play game and create your own savefiles then go to 'Root:\Users\**userdefine**\AppData\Roaming\RenPy' then find mother love folder and paste or overwrite the savefiles.

2. Someone already post torrent link at page 95. post by user 'realtns'

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
The bug of the image of Nicole in underpants after fuck with MC in the garage continues to exist in the Part 4 Plus. Will the existing bugfix in the OP work in the new version?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
t
Torrent Please. All Your Links are having Issues.

1. Try this one for android-
Page link

These links are here because you said the links here are not working. Generally this doesnt happen. I will check the links later. You can try again those links hopefully they will work. You can try the compressed link sin the op page.

Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Torrent Please. All Your Links are having Issues.
I just tested all the download links, original, compressed and Android. Only mirror I didn't get to work is VOID.cat.
I think the error is on your side.

t

1. Try this one for android-
Page link

These links are here because you said the links here are not working. Generally this doesnt happen. I will check the links later. You can try again those links hopefully they will work. You can try the compressed link sin the op page.
As mentioned above, links are working just fine. APKGamers are using my port, only have 2 mirrors (mega and workupload) and they are even using my workupload mirror. I don't mind them doing this though, as long as they don't add any malware to it. I don't really see a reason to link to other websites that are using our mirrors anyways though, as it won't fix their problems^^

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i have done most of the game with out the NTR route so i have not seen any scenes with it can someone offer a save that show them off ( side note dos being rough or gentle with Chloe change anything )

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I just tested all the download links, original, compressed and Android. Only mirror I didn't get to work is VOID.cat.
I think the error is on your side.

As mentioned above, links are working just fine. APKGamers are using my port, only have 2 mirrors (mega and workupload) and they are even using my workupload mirror. I don't mind them doing this though, as long as they don't add any malware to it. I don't really see a reason to link to other websites that are using our mirrors anyways though, as it won't fix their problems^^
So should i delete those link i posted above? i am kinda new here, someone needed help so i posted those links. i kinds dint know if i was supposed to or not. as you said that, those are your ports i dont wanna offend you. you did a great work. Thanks for that. everything works great. i will leave the decision up-to you.

Regards

Reactions: CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
So should i delete those link i posted above? i am kinda new here, someone needed help so i posted those links. i kinds dint know if i was supposed to or not. as you said that, those are your ports i dont wanna offend you. you did a great work. Thanks for that. everything works great. i will leave the decision up-to you.

Regards
It's fine. I'm not offended, and as far as I know, it's not against the rules linking to these sites. Even if it was, I'm not a moderator, so it wouldn't be up to me^^ I was just informing you that they are using my port and the same mirrors as we are, so what you suggested probably won't work for him. If he's playing the PC version, then the fap-nation zippyshare link might work. When 7 mirrors on different file-hosting websites aren't working for him, then there's clearly a problem on his side:)

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear it's working for more people than me. Tweaking this game to work properly on Android did not take me longer than an hour or so, and another 30 minutes of testing, so I won't claim that I worked my ass off for it^^

Welcome to f95zone btw!:giggle:

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes