sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Hey, everyone! Good news is finally here! It has been such a very, very long time, but the wait is almost over!
I'm excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming very soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on February Twenty-first [21st] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Fourteen [14th].
V-day gift for the fans. Nice timing with the update.. :love::love:

Reactions: Frozen71

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As predicted here ^^

Cannot wait for this update, feeling like a Game of Thrones release! :LOL:
Really overhyped, and it's only because you've stuck with it for more than half way, that you force yourself through the rest, only to be extremely disappointed with the end of all the build up? :unsure:

Nah, it's waaaaaaaay better than GoT!:LOL:

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Please, please, PLEAAAAASE get someone that knows English to proofread this - after some point, it's like almost every single sentence has grammatical errors and it can get extremely distracting.

Also, it looks like this is intended to be played with NTR as the Chloe GF path has almost no content(no dating, not much conversation, no sex, etc) after a while and the MC's parents seem to react like there's something wrong with Chloe's behavior and her relationship with the MC creating a very weird feeling for the player(at least for me).

Reactions: y0rthan

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Chloe has plenty of NTR content(well mostly sex scenes really), it's just the GF path that feels extremely lacking.
I mean breaking up/following the NTR route leads to a much more believable story.

Oct 18, 2020
Damn I just got it. Not only does the title refer to Nicole's love towards Chloe, but it also refers to the motherly and sexual affection she shows to the main character. Brilliant

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Damn I just got it. Not only does the title refer to Nicole's love towards Chloe, but it also refers to the motherly and sexual affection she shows to the main character. Brilliant
"Motherly Love" suggests that Nicole is so protective of her daughter Chloe that she will go to extreme lengths to protect her, in this case protecting Chloe from MC. However, over the course of the game MC starts to have an affect on Nicole as they spend a lot of time with each other and Nicole slowly starts to accept MC and lowers her guard. Their relationship has turned sexual as MC has been super persuasive in his advances and Nicole has taken a liking to him.

That's the story so far, what we haven't seen yet is Nicole realizing she's just taken her daughter's boyfriend from her and explore that avenue, which is the whole "revelations" chapter where the story will all start connecting, remember there are several parts to this story that make the MC's actions to Nicole connect and so far we are only exploring MC's side and John's corrupt business which is now pushing Nicole towards MC.

The next "chapters" will start to see Nicole's thoughts on the whole situation and these conversations will be had regarding John's business, his cheating, Nicole getting into an affair with MC, addressing Chloe etc.

There's so much to explore in this game I feel and it's only getting better.

Reactions: Pristis.Microdon

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Here are two rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on February Twenty-first [21st] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Fourteen [14th].

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked

And again i thank you 4 sharing with us :)

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes