YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I too don't like unfinished games. But can't know which one could be abandoned tomorrow. We here know the circumstances why this game was actually "on hold", but rules of F95 made it marked abandoned. Developer was in bad spot and not even he didn't know if and when he would come back.
And you're right about abandoned games, I cannot remember a single one that came back after it was abandoned... But I'm glad this one did...
I browse by checking the New & Updated Games Thread, and every once in a while I'll see an updated game that has the Abandoned tag, as clearly the update was posted, the algorithm linked it to the thread, but site mods hadn't yet removed the tag. So Abandoned games coming back does happen, but like you they're never the games I WANT to come back, until this one... of course it was never truly Abandoned.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I browse by checking the New & Updated Games Thread, and every once in a while I'll see an updated game that has the Abandoned tag, as clearly the update was posted, the algorithm linked it to the thread, but site mods hadn't yet removed the tag. So Abandoned games coming back does happen, but like you they're never the games I WANT to come back, until this one... of course it was never truly Abandoned.
I know that. And I know rules of F95. I does happen that a game come back, but can you name one without searching? Probably no... I said, I cannot remember one that came back...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know that. And I know rules of F95. I does happen that a game come back, but can you name one without searching? Probably no... I said, I cannot remember one that came back...
midnight paradise, high rise climb, false hero (before got tagged again).

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
midnight paradise, high rise climb, false hero (before got tagged again).
Family Matters, and I think Gates Motel was abandoned, not sure... ;) I played all those games, but now only AVN's. Sandbox isn't for me...

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Here is this month's GIF. As you may noticed, there is a slight wardrobe bug with Nicole's bra at a certain part of the GIF. I tried fixing and rendering it multiple times and it still ends up bugging, so I decided to just keep it as it as best I can. Hope you all still enjoy it. :D
(Also! More WIP's will be available this Saturday. Stay tuned!)​

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Here is this month's GIF. As you may noticed, there is a slight wardrobe bug with Nicole's bra at a certain part of the GIF. I tried fixing and rendering it multiple times and it still ends up bugging, so I decided to just keep it as it as best I can. Hope you all still enjoy it. :D
Thanks 4 the share! :)

desperayza

Mar 9, 2019
I hate NTR, but I follow the NTR route every time I play this game.
Frankly, I don't mind Chloe having an affair with Beeman. Because I really don't care about Chloe.
Also, the NTR path in this game is a good opportunity to get rid of Chloe.
This path, you will be spared from Nicole's remorse in the future.(Chloe not buying you a necklace when you go on holiday is the best example of this. Drama is not wasted.)
Even the fact that the bitch doesn't want it hard when she fucks with you but loves to do it hard when fucks Beeman is a great reason to get rid of her.
Forever Nicole...
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Nicole looking beautiful, seductive and sexy as ever!:love: She's literally waiting for MC (Us), the way she's looking at us. Part 12 is going to be so worth it, when it comes out! I can't wait!:love:

Thank you Raminita for sharing this and I can't wait to see the WIP's that you will share with us this Saturday.:giggle::love:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Why did they remove the sex scenes with Marilyn from the game?
What are you talking about? In the game there are scenes where MC and Marilyn "play" for the sake of her live cam, but MC has not fucked Marilyn... yet.

Of course, if what you are referring to is those scenes between MC and Marilyn, to see them you must choose to decline going to the Bowling Date on Day 3 with Chloe. There are two ways to do this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 25, 2021
What are you talking about? In the game there are scenes where MC and Marilyn "play" for the sake of her live cam, but MC has not fucked Marilyn... yet.

Of course, if what you are referring to is those scenes between MC and Marilyn, to see them you must choose to decline going to the Bowling Date on Day 3 with Chloe. There are two ways to do this...

Yes I know, I'm saying there were 3 scenes at least not just 1, you know.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I've replayed the game in preparation for the next chapter. I always try to maximize content seen on a single playthrough, so I didn't push Chloe away because of FOMO, but as the game progressed (pre-hiatus) she grew more and more boring to the point where the dinner with John, Nichole, and Silvia occurs, I wished MC and Chloe had already broken up, thus wanting to agree with John about long-distance relationship not working.
Now with this recent playthrough, I considered letting Chloe go, but I'm not interested in ANY Beeman scenes, and worse: denying Chloe dates makes me miss out on Nichole corruption content. So I'm curious, to the players who dump Chloe, does John's behavior/dialogue change during the aforementioned dinner, or does it not matter?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Yes I know, I'm saying there were 3 scenes at least not just 1, you know.
If I remember correctly, there are more than 3 scenes with Marilyn:

I've replayed the game in preparation for the next chapter. I always try to maximize content seen on a single playthrough, so I didn't push Chloe away because of FOMO, but as the game progressed (pre-hiatus) she grew more and more boring to the point where the dinner with John, Nichole, and Silvia occurs, I wished MC and Chloe had already broken up, thus wanting to agree with John about long-distance relationship not working.
Now with this recent playthrough, I considered letting Chloe go, but I'm not interested in ANY Beeman scenes, and worse: denying Chloe dates makes me miss out on Nichole corruption content. So I'm curious, to the players who dump Chloe, does John's behavior/dialogue change during the aforementioned dinner, or does it not matter?
If I remember correctly, the dialogue at that dinner (Day 19) changes somewhat although the basics remain the same. Basically John admits to knowing that his only daughter and MC have broken up for a while, which was obvious in his eyes due to the obvious tension between the two, and that is where he proposes to MC that the young man should date Silvia, both before and after Nicole arrives at dinner.

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes