Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
As a public service I'm posting this post again.

Not everyone reads this thread everyday and (or every month) and it is a bit tiresome to find the exact reason why the game was flagged as abandoned. (I had to read through 10+ pages to find this post)

Maybe someone just needs to repost this every now and again?

At this point I feel like a turntable with a broken vinyl on it. Repeating the same thing over and over and over again because newbies cannot be bothered reading the topic which explains why AML has taken so long to update.

So this is me for the final time explaining. Someone else can explain from now on.

During Covid times. Orb lost their father to illness. There was a problem with their fathers belongings/estate ect and the family was contesting it. This lead to a court case (for which the verdict has not been shared by Orb) couple this with the fact that depression, anxiety hit Orb ONTOP of a home move which was very stressful. They couldn't keep up with AML so they put the game on indefinate hold whilst they got everything in their personal life sorted and their head back on. This was coupled with the decision to pause all Patreon payments which was paused for well over 2 years.

Due to F95 rules a game that has not been updated in that amount of time receives an Abandoned tag (This doesn't mean the game is actually abandoned - it just means that the game hasn't been updated in a long time)

Orb has actually engaged their community very well over the past 24 months and has kept everyone appraised of their situation. Recently they let everyone know they are back at it developing Chapter 12 of AML and that their personal problems have been more or less resolved.

Chapter 12 has been started and will come to F95 when it has been completed. Then and only then will the abandoned tag be removed from this thread.

Now please I implore everyone PLEASE READ THE THREAD! BEFORE COMMENTING!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
WIP - A Mother's Love Part 12 *Earth-Child #5
Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 12.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Mrs. Heavens(??) in stockings FINALLY:love::love:

Thanks 4 keeping us up to date with the progress! :)

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 12.

The first seems to be Sylvia and the
2nd seems to be 3 possibilities
>Nicole Running after MC tells he loves her and wants her to marry him
>she found out she is pregnant
>They Got Caught by Chloe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
that was fan art.
My bad, I didn't know that. When I first saw it, it really looked like it came straight from the game.

Thank you Raminita for sharing these! :giggle: :love:

And ohhh boy! Dev Orb is really going all out on Part 12. These two teasers is making me super excited for Part 12!:love:

Now the first picture. YAY, Nicole is FINALLY wearing stockings! Can't wait to see what else is she wearing for MC (Us). I'm sure that sex scene is going to be fantastic.

I have full confidence that it is Nicole wearing those stockings and we can probably relate the WIP's pics that Raminita shared at page 489 (Sadly you can't see it anymore) but in one of those pics we have a shot of Nicole handing out a credit card. So we can safely assume that this is where Nicole bought her new lingerie or dress & stockings to suprise MC (Us).

Also judging where they are, I'm assuming it's an empty or new house that's under the real estate that John is selling. Since the windows are heavily covered and the furniture seems to be minimal. MC (Us) did have a thought of having a special time with Nicole at a empty house that John is trying to sell. Looks like it's about to become a reality.

The second picture, I can't seem to figure it out. All I can guess is that, Nicole received some shocking or bad news and Nicole seems to be covering her face. I think she's crying as well? But I'm not sure. Also in the picture MC seems to be surprised as well. So it could be three scenarios:

1. Maybe MC (Us) and Nicole were beginning another sex session but first making out. But during that make out sessions MC stops and looks at Nicole. Nicole begins to wonder and ask MC why he stopped and if she has done something wrong. Which MC responds and says no and says the words, "I love you."

With these words Nicole heart flutters, panics and her first instinct was to get out of the bathroom immediately.

2. This could be the part where MC (Us) and Nicole finds out Nicole is pregnant. I can say that in Part 12 is a good time to reveal that she gets pregnant. But for me personally, I'm sort of mix on this idea. Half of me is saying that it is a good time to reveal a pregnant Nicole carrying MC's child. But the other half is saying it's too soon.

3. Marilyn interrupts by watching MC & Nicole through the bathroom window again. Maybe during the make out session Nicole start to notice a dark like figure outside the bathroom window. She notices it, panics and gets out of the bathroom quickly. We soon catch up to her and tells us she saw someone watching them. MC calms down Nicole and heads outside to investigate and to no surprise it is Marilyn.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My bad, I didn't know that. When I first saw it, it really looked like it came straight from the game.
that's the basic idea of fan art, it can look like it's from game or look li doing something which dev wouldn't do like gangbang with bbcs.

The first seems to be Sylvia and the
2nd seems to be 3 possibilities
>Nicole Running after MC tells he loves her and wants her to marry him
>she found out she is pregnant
>They Got Caught by Chloe
4th is that she saw marilyn peeping them.

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022

Thank you Raminita for sharing these! :giggle: :love:

And ohhh boy! Dev Orb is really going all out on Part 12. These two teasers is making me super excited for Part 12!:love:

Now the first picture. YAY, Nicole is FINALLY wearing stockings! Can't wait to see what else is she wearing for MC (Us). I'm sure that sex scene is going to be fantastic.

I have full confidence that it is Nicole wearing those stockings and we can probably relate the WIP's pics that Raminita shared at page 489 (Sadly you can't see it anymore) but in one of those pics we have a shot of Nicole handing out a credit card. So we can safely assume that this is where Nicole bought her new lingerie or dress & stockings to suprise MC (Us).

Also judging where they are, I'm assuming it's an empty or new house that's under the real estate that John is selling. Since the windows are heavily covered and the furniture seems to be minimal. MC (Us) did have a thought of having a special time with Nicole at a empty house that John is trying to sell. Looks like it's about to become a reality.

The second picture, I can't seem to figure it out. All I can guess is that, Nicole received some shocking or bad news and Nicole seems to be covering her face. I think she's crying as well? But I'm not sure. Also in the picture MC seems to be surprised as well. So it could be three scenarios:

1. Maybe MC (Us) and Nicole were beginning another sex session but first making out. But during that make out sessions MC stops and looks at Nicole. Nicole begins to wonder and ask MC why he stopped and if she has done something wrong. Which MC responds and says no and says the words, "I love you."

With these words Nicole heart flutters, panics and her first instinct was to get out of the bathroom immediately.

2. This could be the part where MC (Us) and Nicole finds out Nicole is pregnant. I can say that in Part 12 is a good time to reveal that she gets pregnant. But for me personally, I'm sort of mix on this idea. Half of me is saying that it is a good time to reveal a pregnant Nicole carrying MC's child. But the other half is saying it's too soon.

3. Marilyn interrupts by watching MC & Nicole through the bathroom window again. Maybe during the make out session Nicole start to notice a dark like figure outside the bathroom window. She notices it, panics and gets out of the bathroom quickly. We soon catch up to her and tells us she saw someone watching them. MC calms down Nicole and heads outside to investigate and to no surprise it is Marilyn.

how little inexperienced fans need)), 4 years later, to see stockings on Nicole and fantasize about variations of kisses between the same characters)) This is very funny, I think I understand what those same mysterious Patreon users look like when they renew their subscriptions for abandoned games :D

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
can I share Nicole in the game? make her a lustful whore??
After the episode in the hospital the game turned into a boring endless clatter with monotonous, endless dialogues diluted with insipid, almost identical vanilla sex scenes of the MC. Only John and Silvia know how to have some fun sometimes. Boredom
No thanks. This game is not for you.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
that's the basic idea of fan art, it can look like it's from game or look li doing something which dev wouldn't do like gangbang with bbcs.
True. But the usual fan art I see about the game is they look close but not exactly. Well that is the point of fan art. The pic I saw was exactly like a screenshot from the game perhaps you can only get that scene if you're on the 'Chloe is Strange path'. But nevermind about that, let's move on.

4th is that she saw marilyn peeping them.
I'm more leaning to this possibility and I did suggest this. Marilyn did peep at MC (Us) and Nicole during the bathroom sex scene in Part 9 but MC notices and Nicole didn't during that moment. Knowing her character she'll probably do it again but this time it was Nicole who notices her and MC didn't.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
im betting on the fact that she found out shes pregnant and after you tell her its alright she screams at you that it isnt and runs off.

Macelo

Jun 7, 2018
Dev is working on Part 12 according to public posts on Patreon.
Is it real ? The game is incredible. But the line of Marilyn and Abby must be
evolve optional sex and feelings. Marilyn is the best friend, and MC must creat the best harem.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Is it real ? The game is incredible. But the line of Marilyn and Abby must be
evolve optional sex and feelings. Marilyn is the best friend, and MC must creat the best harem.
I'm all for harems but there really aren't enough LI to qualify for one here Nicole, Chloe and Marylin. I don't think Chloe finding out the mc is fucking her mom will go over well. (if you're still on her path)
Abby? I don't think she sticks around after she retrieves her sisters ashes...Ugh again.
Edit* Forgot Sylvia, she either goes back to her husband if he's alive or goes insane because he's dead.

Last edited:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
how many WIPs had been posted so far? is the author nearly done with the update?
There have been 5 WIPs for this current update. Last update there were 11 WIPs +2 months following before Part 11 was released. However, that was two years ago with MANY different life circumstances for dev, so there's no telling how large the update will be, or how far/fast he is, or how many WIPs he plans to post. All we do know is that he has been in active development since mid-June.

Reactions: sava75

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, I just found this game and after saw the pictures I'm very sad about abadoned tag. What do you say, is that worth to play wth it without the end of game? Thanks!
there'll be update this year prolly.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
how many WIPs had been posted so far? is the author nearly done with the update?
As per his previous Updates before part 11 it was always 5 WIP's 3 In Game Pictures and then the release. For 11 he had to extend the WIPs as well as in game preview as he was going through Personal Problems at the time. If he follows the previous Trend before part 11, it will now be 2 in game previews and then release. Lets see what he does this time.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hi, I just found this game and after saw the pictures I'm very sad about abadoned tag. What do you say, is that worth to play wth it without the end of game? Thanks!
It's absolutely worth it! It's one of my favourites. And the DEV has restarted work on it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: izilgur
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes