Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Hey, everyone! Great, great, great, GREAT news! It is finally here, well, almost, haha.
After about two years, I can proudly say and announce that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming very soon!
Please, check out the screenshots and information's of the release down below!

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].
Thank you for sharing the news Raminita! Yessss! I can't wait to see what Part 12 has in store for us!:love: Looks like I need to grind my gameplay quickly because I'm still in Part 5.:LOL:

As for theories:

1. In the first picture, I'm guessing we visit Sylvia after she was completely absent in Part 11. Maybe we'll get some answers on why she was absent in that part.

2. For the second image, looks like John receives some information. From the looks of it, he loves the information he got on his phone. He appears to be talking to someone. Maybe he's talking to MC (Us) at the cliff where we talked with Sylvia and where we had our date with Nicole (if you choose to talk with MC's Dad or Mom and date Nicole).

3.For the last & third image. It appears, Nicole is thinking about some heavy thoughts. This could be the moment before she panicks and runs away from MC. She appears to be not wearing any make-up or her red lipstick. But she still looks fantastic even if she's not wearing make-up.

Feel free to add anything to my theories for the three images.

Hi Raminita. Can you share this image of Nicole without the text?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you for sharing the news Raminita! Yessss! I can't wait to see what Part 12 has in store for us!:love: Looks like I need to grind my gameplay quickly because I'm still in Part 5.:LOL:

As for theories:

1. In the first picture, I'm guessing we visit Sylvia after she was completely absent in Part 11. Maybe we'll get some answers on why she was absent in that part.

2. For the second image, looks like John receives some information. From the looks of it, he loves the information he got on his phone. He appears to be talking to someone. Maybe he's talking to MC (Us) at the cliff where we talked with Sylvia and where we had our date with Nicole (if you choose to talk with MC's Dad or Mom and date Nicole).

3.For the last & third image. It appears, Nicole is thinking about some heavy thoughts. This could be the moment before she panicks and runs away from MC. She appears to be not wearing any make-up or her red lipstick. But she still looks fantastic even if she's not wearing make-up.

Feel free to add anything to my theories for the three images.

Hi Raminita. Can you share this image of Nicole without the text?
Interesting theories.

PS: A little clarification. Given the question you raise in the third point, to access that date with Nicole at Ocean Hill, you must have previously chosen the option to talk with MC's dad. The movie date happens only when you previously chose to talk to MC's mom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Could someone please share a save? or point me to where can I get one.
Why would you need a Save from somebody else..?
Make your own Saves, play the game, and make your own choices.
Do that or go to the Replay Gallery.

My saves come up to 125 pages that I make at each option point given and some others here and there.
But that's just me, someone else may have different saves.

GL

VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
Why would you need a Save from somebody else..?
Make your own Saves, play the game, and make your own choices.
Do that or go to the Replay Gallery.

My saves come up to 125 pages that I make at each option point given and some others here and there.
But that's just me, someone else may have different saves.

GL
I simply don't want to replay the whole game again, chapter 12 is coming on November. yes, this is a game about choices but I just want to see Nicole again asap. can you blame a guy for that?

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Here are my saves VrVic, i have to say that:
- this saves are for a very low corruption playthrough, basically is full romance with Nicole.
-Chloe remains as your girlfriend ( i think this is the best decision storywise and i can´t stand Beeman).
-Marilyns friendly points are very high.
-The first two saves are from the end of chapter 11.
-The mc has my name so sorry about that.
I hope that this helps and i understand you, i am waiting for this desired update X).

VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
Here are my saves VrVic, i have to say that:
- this saves are for a very low corruption playthrough, basically is full romance with Nicole.
-Chloe remains as your girlfriend ( i think this is the best decision storywise and i can´t stand Beeman).
-Marilyns friendly points are very high.
-The first two saves are from the end of chapter 11.
-The mc has my name so sorry about that.
I hope that this helps and i understand you, i am waiting for this desired update X).
very similar to my play through , thank you very much

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Hey, everyone! Great, great, great, GREAT news! It is finally here, well, almost, haha.
After about two years, I can proudly say and announce that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming very soon!

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].

November is going to be an amazing month, been looking forward to this for a long time now. :D

Nicole is easily one of my favorite characters across all AVN's and I'm dying to see where the story takes us.

lamatmz

May 14, 2022

2guqsh.jpg

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Interesting theories.

PS: A little clarification. Given the question you raise in the third point, to access that date with Nicole at Ocean Hill, you must have previously chosen the option to talk with MC's dad. The movie date happens only when you previously chose to talk to MC's mom.
Thank you.

Also, thank you for clarifying that you need to talk with MC's dad, in order to have the date with Nicole at Ocean Hill. I couldn't recall if it was MC's mom or dad that gave the advice about Ocean Hill.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes