Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Man, I must be the only one who wants a Chloe romance ending
I just don't think that's possible
The game is about her mother after all
Bro my delusion is having her as my wife and mother of mc children and keeping a torrid and secretive love affair with Nicole to keep cucking (Chloe) for my pleasure.

Let's dream together
download (7).jpeg

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
While I'm also leaning toward we will have to pick one in the end, I've seen games drop hints/red herrings before in the same vain, and in the end you didn't have to pick only one after all. It very well could be the case here, however I personally do think it will be fully monogamous in the end. Despite my love for harem/poly games, I actually think I would prefer only Nicole in my ending tbh, it's rare for me but I love their storyline as is and my only hope is Chloe isn't hurt TOO bad.

If we do get a Nicole & Chloe ending though, you won't see me complain, I think it could also be very interesting, I guess only time will tell. :D
Taking into account that we are facing a game that has several routes, the most reasonable thing is that when it reaches its end, each route has several possible outcomes. Most will probably be positive for MC and Nicole, but don't rule out some bittersweet ones and even some completely negative ones.
You guys do have your points. This game really depends on our choices in order for the story to move forward. We are the MC afterall. I'm not ruling out we'll get only good endings where Nicole and MC (Us) are going to live happily ever after. There can be a combination of both good and bad since there is a route for Nicole to be corrupt. And possibly have a bad ending.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bombmaster

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Eww, no thanks!

Even if we can only have Nicole, I would much rather Chloe end up with someone respectable, who isn't a piece of shit, she is Nicole's daughter after all.
I agree. If the game just presents itself that we can only be with Nicole, I would want Chloe to be with someone who is respectable and treats her right. Or if we sucessfully convince Chloe that she's in a toxic relationship with Beeman, maybe Chloe will decide to take a break from having a relationship. But in the end Chloe does deserve better than Beeman.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
the update is cookin, i hope? how much left?

Hey, everyone! Great, great, great, GREAT news! It is finally here, well, almost, haha.
After about two years, I can proudly say and announce that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming very soon!
Please, check out the screenshots and information's of the release down below!

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].
Not too much longer, only a few more weeks to wait. :)

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Screenshot - A Mother's Love Part 12

Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much, Raminita.

It seems that we will be able to delve deeper into the plot of Vicky and her sister from what is seen in the first screenshot. On the other hand, it seems that Silvia will finally confess to MC what is really happening with herself, her fiance Malcolm and John; and Abi seems to be beginning to recover from what she suffered.

As for the teaser pics, I just hope that these next few days go by quickly so I can play the new Part 12 as soon as possible.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes