Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].
Thank you so much for sharing, Raminita! :love:

I really hope by the time when the new update is released, I can still catch up. So far I'm still in Part 5. Hehehehe

Looks like in Part 12 we're going to get some deep lore. Looking at the first photo, it looks like Vicky still has trust issues against us and we're still trying to convice her to be our ally. As for the second pic, I'm guessing Sylvia will tell us a very sad story and possibly the truth about her and John and Malcolm.

For the third picture, looks like Abigail is recovering from her injuries she sustained in Part 11. I'm assuming she's talking with the MC (Us) through the phone. Perhaps updating us about her current condition.

As for the teaser pics. The first photo, looks like John, as usual, is playing with Sylvia.

As for the second pic, I'm still betting this is the first sex scene we have with Nicole. And I'm guessing this one of those moments where she really wants MC (Us) and we have no idea what's in store for us. I'm assuming the preview pictures that Night Hacker and REGUser shared. Most specifically the last one where Nicole is wearing gray jogging pants are related. And if you look closely at the picture Nicole is wearing stockings. Yay!:love: So I'm guessing she's covering up those stockings with those jogging pants to surprise MC.

This is how I believe that scene will play out. I have two beginning scenarios:

1. I'm assuming Nicole will perhaps get jealous of us hanging out with Chloe in the first photo that Night Hakcer and REGUser shared. Once we're done hanging out with Chloe, Nicole will bump into MC (Us) and ask us if we can have a chat. MC agrees and we head towards her bedroom.

2. I'm guessing Nicole could've gotten horny from Johns sudden erection from the end pf Part 12. Perhaps she wanted to have a situation where she wants to suprise someone all of a sudden leading to sex. Instead of doing it with John, she wants MC instead. Perhaps this is the moment where she starting to recognize her feelings towards MC (Us). I still doubt this scenario will happen but it's just a theory.

Judging from the third photo that Night Hacker and REGUser shared. Judging from Nicole's body language she wants MC (Us). And from MC's body language we have no idea what's in store for us. Also Nicole's pose as she closes her bedroom door is a very seductive look.

I can't wait to see Nicole again and play Part 12. I just hope I can catch up by the time Part 12 is released.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Do we know if there a sex scene with the nurse (woman at the third picture)?
Considering how the game is progressing, I think it will only happen if MC has too many Nicole corruption points and has previously accepted Abi's advances...

Otherwise, I think MC and Abi will remain just good friends, maybe with a kiss goodbye if...

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Considering how the game is progressing, I think it will only happen if MC has too many Nicole corruption points and has previously accepted Abi's advances...

Otherwise, I think MC and Abi will remain just good friends, maybe with a kiss goodbye if...
I find your theory interesting about if MC (Us) will ever have sex with Abi. I always thought that we'll remain just friends and I have a theory that Abi will turn out to be bisexual and maybe end up with Marilyn in the end.

Nicole does get jealous everytime we mention Abi. Especially, during Part 11 when Nicole was help healing MC's (Us) wounds.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Interesting theory and does make sense. Considering ABI as a character and as the model देव created, she's been a wasted opportunity thus far. Sure she causes envy in Nicole but doesn't that add spice to an already scintillating relationship we (MC) have with her? Of all the other ladies around, Abi has the potential to be a decent side quest of boning.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Interesting theory and does make sense. Considering ABI as a character and as the model देव created, she's been a wasted opportunity thus far. Sure she causes envy in Nicole but doesn't that add spice to an already scintillating relationship we (MC) have with her? Of all the other ladies around, Abi has the potential to be a decent side quest of boning.
I just see Abi as a friend and she does know how our (MC) feelings for Nicole are 100% true. She is in fact the one who called Nicole to help heal Abi and our (MC) wounds after the Beeman fight. I'm sure our (MC) playful times with Abi are for pure fun only. If we are or if she want us (MC) wants to have sex with her we just have to wait and see. So far Nicole does get jealous if we (MC) hang out with any woman now.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
One of my favourite games, but it's been such a long time that I might need to replay the game again.
I was just thinking about replaying it myself. Been scouring over some images in order to recreate some characters and I miss the game, and there is at least one path I don't remember doing. It would be fun to replay, like watching an old movie you like. :)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Taking into account that Orb showed previews of the new Part 12 precisely the two previous Wednesdays, the most reasonable thing is to expect a new preview today with several new screenshots.

It would be nice if the hero who places them in F95 also places the previous ones that can no longer be seen in the forum (I am referring to those released last November 18, as well as those from last Wednesday that will surely disappear very soon).

I think you will be forced to do it, even if you don't want to (although you have the chance of using the option to skip the game). If I remember correctly, one of the few drawbacks of AML is that previous games have bugs with game updates, although in my opinion, that is not a drawback: I love replaying this game every time I get the chance.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th].
Thank you very much, Raminita.

Taking into account the new screenshots...

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Nice and juicy butt and thighs in those leggings and Nicole wearing a choker! :eek: :love:
Damn.. I swear Mrs Heavens just gets finer and finer for each time I see her!

And as always many thanks 4 sharing with us Raminita :)

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
and at that moment the manipulative John brags in front of his young employee about having spent an amazing night with his wife.
Maybe on the corruption path, but I still don't think she's going to have sex with him on at least the romance path. I believe she will make up some excuse to not have sex on that path at least, who knows what will happen though tbh, I'm excited to find out.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Is that Chloe punching someone in their stupid face? I'm going to love this update.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes