Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have question I don't like NTR. I had a feeling/new Chloe was porking someone but having it turned off does it really happen in my game? Do i realy miss anything good by not playing with the NTR on?
No, it doesn't happen at all when it's turned off, the NTR route in this game doesn't make much sense and was poorly done at first if you hate it I'd say avoid besides the route without the NTR is pretty decent anyway.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
After reading the walkthrough, seems about the only thing you miss out on is more time with Marilyn, since you end up spending that time with Chloe.

But, based on the general opinions of her, many wouldnt see as a good thing anyway. :p

Reactions: SandmansMisery

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
when will u release the next part?
No date yet but there is a post on the last page with an update

Updates - A Mother's Love Part 6
Hey everyone! OrbOrigin here. Times fly by fast when you're doing what you love and at the same time having fun but unfortunately the work load is getting heavier for the whole team. We've been putting up a release or an update every month for awhile now but lately, it seems we're going to need a bit more than a month to create an update. Why?

As stated once before, the work load is only getting bigger from now. A bigger audience means we have to work better than before. But, nonetheless, we are still having fun, having a blast creating this game for you all.
Your undying support is what makes this a possibility for OrbOrigin to continue and we will do our best to not let you all down.
All we ask for is more time and your patience.
We'll make sure that the waiting process will not extend for more than two months.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have question I don't like NTR. I had a feeling/new Chloe was porking someone but having it turned off does it really happen in my game? Do i realy miss anything good by not playing with the NTR on?
What you miss is more back story about how Marylin magic powers works. She put a magical circle below Chloe's bed for instance.

But i do get the feeling we will see more of this when John's harem starts appearing.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

ciroxxx

Mar 9, 2018
Guys please could you help? i always played the PLUS version, but when i open the part 5 it doesn't open my part 4 save. How could i solve this?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Just played the game for the first time and completed it till the latest update. Loved playing every minute of it. Kudos to the developer and the team behind it. Keep up with the updates... no hurry ..... make it a great game. Already one of my favorite games. Love the charater of nicole, she's my favourite.
Of course Nicole is the favourite considering that she's the most beautiful character in the game not even her daughter can compare to her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes