wpsdynix

Jul 1, 2019
Well. We back at it again.
Really good scenes with Nicole.
As always Terrible Scenes with Chloe, The NTR just gets worse for ever Chapter.

Still cries about "Rough" sex.
Still no condomless sex.
As always Beeman can do whatever he wants.

Ouf... I don't know.
To be honest i shouldn't care that much, but like my other Topic the consistency is just not right with this game.
Could it be that the developer secretly hates Chloe????

Let's see what happens next Chapter.
Sorry but did you actually pay attention to the game? It's quite obvious that there are multiple Chloe personas likely due to Marilyn's "magic". But regardless of this power, personally, I think it's quite consistent depending on whether you reject Chloe or not. You thinking a developer hating a character that he/she created is laughable at best. I think it's clear that he/she has paid a lot of attention to their development (perhaps lacking a bit for Marilyn). Having said that, I don't really care for those two female characters.
I really like Nicole as although she is a stereotypical housewife, her modeling history, strong and yet loving character and physical attributes are very well polished with attention to detail. As such, I do hope the developer can create more interesting and erotic encounters between the protagonist and Nicole. Another suggestion I might add would be brighter environments as most of the backgrounds seem dreary and gray. Regardless, can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Only just started but I gotta say Chloe is one of the more off-putting NPCs I've seen in a bit....lol. Not to say I don't like the game by any stretch but yeah . This game has a high bar for me with the ratings

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Your reply makes zero sense. You were the one who made the assertion Lara was pulling magic circles out of nowhere.
I'd say it's your's that doesn't make sense as it doesn't happen on the Non-Ntr route and quite frankly none of that route makes sense. And that's not Lara that is just some dude tarnishing her name.

Reactions: Eula25

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It very likely happens, we just don't see the magical circle there since protagonist never look below Chloe's bed in the other routes.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
What's weird is, having glanced at the walk through, you only see the circle if you have this half-assed ntr but dont break it off entirely whatever relationship.

If you are all "Bye, Felicia" to Chloe from the start, you dont see it.

Ah well, im playing the happy Chloe route, because fuck Beeman. :p

D

Deleted member 1273790

Looks like we'll be waiting longer, to meet with Nicole again.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Man, this game is weird. The inclusion of the mind-reading feels cheap not gonna lie. Its not implemented in the most original way but its also not implemented in the worse way so i guess that's good.
It's supposed to be worse on the NTR route and that's poorly done enough as it is but yeah just throwing that stuff out there seems a bit much.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He will still mistrust your story in both but the way i see, it may be better to have one less lie to be caught on in the future.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes