Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Sorry of this was already answered but what is the difference between the "Full" & the "Plus Edition"

Reactions: phaserstostun

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry of this was already answered but what is the difference between the "Full" & the "Plus Edition"
Not sure but i think it is a extra gallery. Also i don't think saves from one version work on the other.

Despite they's not the main characters, I'd like to see more scenes involving Chloe and Marylin in later updates.
I'm curious to watch them to fall into the ever deepening depths of sluttery.
They will likely have more scenes in the next update. :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You still have to throw her a bone once in a while if you don't want her touching Nicole though. And still seeing her acting like the MC hadn't told her to fuck off many times before is getting annoying.
Yeah just imagine the outcry if it was actually a guy rather than Marilyn but yeah I hope there is an option once and for all telling her to back off from Nicole.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Well. We back at it again.
Really good scenes with Nicole.
As always Terrible Scenes with Chloe, The NTR just gets worse for ever Chapter.

Still cries about "Rough" sex.
Still no condomless sex.
As always Beeman can do whatever he wants.

Ouf... I don't know.
To be honest i shouldn't care that much, but like my other Topic the consistency is just not right with this game.
Could it be that the developer secretly hates Chloe????

Let's see what happens next Chapter.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Ouf... I don't know.
To be honest i shouldn't care that much, but like my other Topic the consistency is just not right with this game.

Or you can say that chloe isn't the main girl for the MC. Just look at the design between Nicole and chloe. Nicole far more beautiful and chloe is just like the character to be there just for the story. As for the main story is MC and Nicole. The NTR path is getting worst as Beeman get to do rough,condomless with chloe which is the opposite of when chloe with the MC. I think the dev do that just to mock some of us. Make us feel angry seeing that scene. Not everyone like NTR tho:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If you keep Chloe from straying from the MC she pretty much gushes about how much she loves him when he sleeps over it's actually the first time I've felt something for Chloe, as for that other route well the MC pretty much pushes her away and she seeks company with Beeman I don't think there is anything Daddy type related to it.

Reactions: Eula25

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
Well. We back at it again.
Really good scenes with Nicole.
As always Terrible Scenes with Chloe, The NTR just gets worse for ever Chapter.

Still cries about "Rough" sex.
Still no condomless sex.
As always Beeman can do whatever he wants.

Ouf... I don't know.

It has already become clear that the Chloe of the NTR route behaves that way by Marylin's powers, there is literally a magic circle under Chloe's bed.

Even on the faithful route has a little influence with her, sometimes Chloe has headaches.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It has already become clear that the Chloe of the NTR route behaves that way by Marylin's powers, there is literally a magic circle under Chloe's bed.

Even on the faithful route has a little influence with her, sometimes Chloe has headaches.
I wonder if protagonist will find out about the magical circle on the other routes too. :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

With a name like that, I expected a little better than this but pulling magic circles out of nowhere now...

K18

Apr 19, 2018
This story sightly remind me of Erotic-Manga by Nishikawa Kou. With the whole Mother and her Daughter's Boyfriend having an affair and the Daughter is unaware of it. Maybe A Mother's Love can get a similar ending, but with daughter Chloe being in the know and involved in the action.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes