Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
gonna upset some folks now I just played this chapter and although I love this game and still do i'm calling BS on the supposed Marilyn magic missfire makeing Chloe the totaly out of character slut she became in the NTR sceans.
for starters the first two NTR happened before she sneeks in and makes the mark don't try and say thats not true because in one scene you catch her after she has made the mark and still has the residue on her hands which is way after when Chloe first bangs the Yeti.
secondly the only thing I can see the mark do's forsure is apparently it gives Chloe possible mood swings it is definatly energy draining and mainly just seeems to let Marilyn watch what the person affected by the mark is upto.
then there is the physical element since the magic is believed to effect Chloe's personality (which I dispute) and wears off Chloe should be bed ridden or at least walking bow legged.
legs splayed sofar apart you could ride a trike between them after having the YETI's dick shoved up her phyicaly shallow virginia if the MC hurt her enough to stop her having sex that thing should of put her in Acident and emergancy.
there is nothing in the story to give any indication the Magic stops her dislocating something or even just being severly bruised.
Now i'm not saying the DEV didn't always plan to have Marilyn do magic but to me it just a little bit to convenient.
its like he has used it as a way to try and explain Chloe's out of character NTR which lets face it was unexplainable.
unless of course you put it down to an error on the DEV's part which the majority of us did.
the only conclusion I could come to is that it was easyer for the DEV to rewrite an little of the previous chapters to make it look like it was due to magic introduced in this chapter rather than admit it was a mistake and possibly change it to a more realist NTR chloe.
I'm saying this now even though I suspected it when the chapter came out and you guys where discussing the magic element.
the reason being I wanted to wait till I had played it and I was hoping against hope that my hunch would be wrong and disproved upon playing however playing it just reinforced my suspision.
btw I play'ed Non NTR chloe GF good guy to Nichole, Non NTR Chloe GF Nichole Corruptor, NTR GF Chloe good guy Nichole, NTR GF Chloe Nichole Corruptor, NTR no GF Chloe good guy to Nichole and NTR no GF Chloe Nichole Corruptor. plus all these with Marilyn and Abi.
and I still get the Impression the Magic is a weak attempt to justifiy the out of charcter NTR stuff even on the non NTR routes.
that said it only bugs me a little I dont care that much.
I still Love this game I will still play this game I still think the DEV is awesome just a teenie weenie bit less awesome than before.
Just sayin....
OK not being a jerk but please for the love of god stop calling her Nichole :(

Now coming back to the topic, there are lots of gaps in the story with no proper justification so we use our imagination to fill those gaps... this helps us to enjoy the game more.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
well @Riitesh
I'm so glad your not being a jerk about it.
my apologies if I faild to use the spelling in the game and since you don't know me you couldn't be expected to know I have no short term memorry for names and not having the game open when writing that comment you were lucky if i got any names right.
but since you wasn't a jerk about it.
just for you I edited my previous post with Nicole or should I say Mrs Heavens I hope that meets with your aproval.
and thank you also for being so dismisive of this one point in the game I was making and by that my opinion on that subject.
Its especially great when someone implies that my opinion of a game must mean I have no Imagination and therefore couldn't possibly have enjoyed the game.
Despite me having said on a couple of occasions just how much I love this game.
But I get the feeling you would prefer I keep my odviously pointless opinions to myself infuture.
and since I lack any Imagination I probably shouldn't take offence to any of you reply.
Especially since your not being a jerk about it.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
LWtbo , hey don't be so hard on yourself. I agree with your observation. I mean even in love route with GF, she still insist on condoms but with teacher she made bare at the first encounter and took as deep as possible. There are gaps. I agree with you.
The only possible explanation is that GF doesn't love MC even in love route and she probably has some secret love towards Mr.Beeman. I mean she said that "I like men with hairs" and MC has none right? xD Oh man. Dunno. This might sound stupid but i don't believe Chole's love towards MC.
But on the other hand, Nickwhole.. Nichole.. ehm sorry.. Nicole's love is more than enough right now! But, i like that little asian GF a lot and hope she shows more affection towards to MC. Thanks for reading or not :p

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
well @Riitesh
my apologies if I faild to use the spelling in the game and since you don't know me you couldn't be expected to know I have no short term memorry for names and not having the game open when writing that comment you were lucky if i got any names right.
just for you I edited my previous post with Nicole or should I say Mrs Heavens I hope that meets with your aproval.
and thank you also for being so dismisive of this one point in the game I was making and by that my opinion on that subject.
Its especially great when someone implies that my opinion of a game must mean I have no Imagination and therefore couldn't possibly have enjoyed the game.
But I get the feeling you would prefer I keep my odviously pointless opinions to myself infuture.
and since I lack any Imagination I probably shouldn't take offence to any of you reply.
Hmm it clearly took offense from my comment but that wasn't my intention..
Anyways i didn't dismiss your opinion of the game, everyone have their own opinion i just gave you my reason for the opinion i have... And I never said that you do not have imagination (or you lack in imagination) i just said we use ours for filling the gaps just like you used yours.
And its an open forum why would i want you to not share your views ? just because i didn't say that agree with your opinion i disagree with it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
well @Riitesh
LWtbo , hey don't be so hard on yourself. I agree with your observation. I mean even in love route with GF, she still insist on condoms but with teacher she made bare at the first encounter and took as deep as possible. There are gaps. I agree with you.
The only possible explanation is that GF doesn't love MC even in love route and she probably has some secret love towards Mr.Beeman. I mean she said that "I like men with hairs" and MC has none right? xD Oh man. Dunno. This might sound stupid but i don't believe Chole's love towards MC.
But on the other hand, Nickwhole.. Nichole.. ehm sorry.. Nicole's love is more than enough right now! But, i like that little asian GF a lot and hope she shows more affection towards to MC. Thanks for reading or not :p
I think i made a mention before about Chloe liking being a daddy girl and having a fetish for older man instead of younger boys.

Still there is too many things in the air (it is fetish or magic or something else?), i for one am waiting to see how the developer will make the story progress in this front.

Reactions: GodOfAll

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How can she have that fetish if it's totally optional for her to bang Beeman? :unsure: Also, her opening up to the MC in the last update was telling how much she loved the MC
It is not really hard to assume If you are a complete absent boyfriend that she can turns to someone else she likes (and maybe even fantasizes about).

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
i just finished playing 1-5 chapters and i must say in and awesome hot game, Nicoles character is great with a great personality, is good to see how she was fighting against falling for MC, it adds credibilty to the story, her body is i think one of the greatest in all games i played. the renders in this game are so great that some times i had to bouble chek and see if they were not pictures. the sex scenes are incredible. cant wait for the update.

Reactions: lovefuck

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I really love the whole story...
The only thing, man you gotta get someone to go over the dialog for you, someone that actually speaks english...
The wrong word usage really needs to be corrected... you creators need to stop relying on google translate 100%, sure its great to get your text from one language to another, but if the grammar is all fucked up that just makes the reading that much more fucked up to deal with, past tense, present tense future tense, you gotta fix that stuff... there is also LOTS of WRONG ACTOR DIALOG, thats easy stuff to fix, but the problem is, its already 5 parts in and this stuff hasn't ever been corrected...

Reactions: Accessall

BurpinPickle

Sep 12, 2017
Don't know yet. Maybe possible in the future update if dev want to do it. It would be a real shit if Marlyn NTR MC even worst than chloe and beeman:ROFLMAO:
I thought it seemed like that was where it was going when marlyn wanted to stay and watch the second time Chloe cheated with beeman.

Reactions: Eula25
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes