jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
What is it with you today and popping things :LOL:

Well after that ending who knows it could become a thing as she had run out of pills, I wonder if John would actually care he doesn't seem too bothered about anything Chloe, on the other hand, will be devastated depending on the route the player has taken I guess
If she does get preggo Nicole will actually have to sleep with John to get him to think it is his

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If she does get preggo Nicole will actually have to sleep with John to get him to think it is his
Only one little problem with that and the biggest crime against John is he can't get it up for Nicole :oops:

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Only one little problem with that and the biggest crime against John is he can't get it up for Nicole :oops:
I've always wondered why. I mean, it is implied that he can perform it with his assistant, and Nicole is an attractive woman. Even if he is cheating, why would he want to deny Nicole? Maybe he's tired from all the sex in his office?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
I think chances of Nicole getting pregnant is slim..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if she gets pregnant devs will take some time to disclose it.. like at the end of next chapter :p
That will be one hell of an ending :D
And it will be great for MC to learn what is actually happening at john's office... That will give MC some leverage over John.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've always wondered why. I mean, it is implied that he can perform it with his assistant, and Nicole is an attractive woman. Even if he is cheating, why would he want to deny Nicole? Maybe he's tired from all the sex in his office?
Yeah, I think you have pretty much hit the nail on the head here he got greedy with all the other women at work him being tired is certainly a factor here.

Reactions: Floga

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello everyone, could I have a save end part 0.4plz? thank you :)
My post here has a save #2,413

Can't wait to steal all the girls at his workplace in addition to Nicole :love:
Now that we are going to work there yes it will be interesting to see how John behaves when the MC is working there will he be discreet about it or carry on like normal.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, I think you have pretty much hit the nail on the head here he got greedy with all the other women at work him being tired is certainly a factor here.
I think John is not all about sex. Also i haven't seen him fucking anyone only blowjobs :p
Also I think he use those girls to close the deal or to impress some powerful people... And if i remember correctly Silvia told MC that John wants more power or something like that.
Also it looks like he got bored of Nicole and doesn't find Nicole sexually attractive.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think John is not all about sex. Also i haven't seen him fucking anyone only blowjobs :p
Also I think he use those girls to close the deal or to impress some powerful people... And if i remember correctly Silvia told MC that John wants more power or something like that.
Also it looks like he got bored of Nicole and doesn't find Nicole sexually attractive.
He gets off on watching by the looks of things Silvia and the vibrator at the end of the day he is just a sleazy boss that is probably fucking Silvia as well. But getting bored of Nicole :oops:
DeadGraveAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Riitesh

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The sad thing about desiring power above all else is that once you've gained what you want, you then have to worry constantly about those below you who want what you have attained.

Real power, on the other hand, involves not using it. Others know you can use it, and you make sure they know you can use it, so they don't want to be on the receiving end when you do use it and indirectly do what you want to avoid the consequences.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
After seeing his little harem my guess would be he uses those women under his influence (either magical or not) to help him close deals in exchange of sex favors.

People who crave power always want some more.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
gonna upset some folks now I just played this chapter and although I love this game and still do i'm calling BS on the supposed Marilyn magic missfire makeing Chloe the totaly out of character slut she became in the NTR sceans.
for starters the first two NTR happened before she sneeks in and makes the mark don't try and say thats not true because in one scene you catch her after she has made the mark and still has the residue on her hands which is way after when Chloe first bangs the Yeti.
secondly the only thing I can see the mark do's forsure is apparently it gives Chloe possible mood swings it is definatly energy draining and mainly just seeems to let Marilyn watch what the person affected by the mark is upto.
then there is the physical element since the magic is believed to effect Chloe's personality (which I dispute) and wears off Chloe should be bed ridden or at least walking bow legged.
legs splayed sofar apart you could ride a trike between them after having the YETI's dick shoved up her phyicaly shallow virginia if the MC hurt her enough to stop her having sex that thing should of put her in Acident and emergancy.
there is nothing in the story to give any indication the Magic stops her dislocating something or even just being severly bruised.
Now i'm not saying the DEV didn't always plan to have Marilyn do magic but to me it just a little bit to convenient.
its like he has used it as a way to try and explain Chloe's out of character NTR which lets face it was unexplainable.
unless of course you put it down to an error on the DEV's part which the majority of us did.
the only conclusion I could come to is that it was easyer for the DEV to rewrite an little of the previous chapters to make it look like it was due to magic introduced in this chapter rather than admit it was a mistake and possibly change it to a more realist NTR chloe.
I'm saying this now even though I suspected it when the chapter came out and you guys where discussing the magic element.
the reason being I wanted to wait till I had played it and I was hoping against hope that my hunch would be wrong and disproved upon playing however playing it just reinforced my suspision.
btw I play'ed Non NTR chloe GF good guy to (Nicole) Mrs Heavens, Non NTR Chloe GF (Nicole) Mrs Heavens Corruptor, NTR GF Chloe good guy (Nicole) Mrs Heavens , NTR GF Chloe (Nicole) Mrs Heavens Corruptor, NTR no GF Chloe good guy to (Nicole) Mrs Heavens and NTR no GF Chloe (Nicole) Mrs Heavens Corruptor. plus all these with Marilyn and Abi.
and I still get the Impression the Magic is a weak attempt to justifiy the out of charcter NTR stuff even on the non NTR routes.
that said it only bugs me a little I dont care that much.
I still Love this game I will still play this game I still think the DEV is awesome just a teenie weenie bit less awesome than before.
Just sayin....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont and Abhai
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes