Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
do I have to play the plus edition or not? does the save files interchangeable between the original and the plus edition?

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
do I have to play the plus edition or not? does the save files interchangeable between the original and the plus edition?

Hi, If you have a save of the Plus version on a normal version it does not work and I do not think that it works also vice versa but you can always try I have always played the Plus version so I do not know if it could work a save on my normal version anyway I suggest you play the Plus version not only because of a gallery but also because some scenes have extra photos compared to the normal version I'm not sure but I read it in this thread where some claimed that in the Plus version there were extra photos in some scenes compared to the normal version

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
D

Deleted member 1273790

Has anyone ever thought that she is Abi? This is part of when MC went to the park and met a boy who was waiting for his mother (non NTR)

1.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Has anyone ever thought that she is Abi? This is part of when MC went to the park and met a boy who was waiting for his mother (non NTR)
:unsure: I don't even recall this scene the only time I remember going to the park apart from the last update was when Nicole was in disguise jogging there.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

View attachment 363779
:unsure: I don't even recall this scene the only time I remember going to the park apart from the last update was when Nicole was in disguise jogging there.
If I remember correctly, this scene occurs on Day 5, when Chloe is angry with you since the previous day. Then, after the 4th Nicole Payment, you have the option to call her or not. The first time she won't take it, but you have the option to call her again. Then she will take it and both will stay in the park. While you wait for her, a woman is looking for a child with your same name (who apparently is babysiting, but the child says that she is not his mother, and then the boy puts his hand on her ass), and just when that woman is gone with the precocious boy, Chloe arrives. I think this option completely avoids the NTR.

Reactions: Mormont
D

Deleted member 1273790

If I remember correctly, this scene occurs on Day 5, when Chloe is angry with you since the previous day. Then, after the 4th Nicole Payment, you have the option to call her or not. The first time she won't take it, but you have the option to call her again. Then she will take it and both will stay in the park. While you wait for her, a woman is looking for a child with your same name (who apparently is babysiting, but the child says that she is not his mother, and then the boy puts his hand on her ass), and just when that woman is gone with the precocious boy, Chloe arrives. I think this option completely avoids the NTR.
but what I remember, he called him mother. I don't know ... I played the NTR version or not. but what I remember, I treat Nicole and Chloe well

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
You know... in the future, based on how Willam Dafather acted, I wouldn't put it past him to just up and gift you Nicole saying that it's a reward for your hard work or surpassing his expectations.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's why I don't recall it then Chloe has never been angry with me in my playthrough got to keep those ladies happy even if it is Chloe :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes