Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Interesting. I haven't given too much attention to Chloe other than to keep her a happy girlfriend. If Beeman is a magician like Marylin then it stands to reason to believe John is also one so instead of a sex cult I believe it would be more likely to say he has a harem mantained by magic powers. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
John just uses his boss powers to take advantage of these women probably nothing magic, with Marilyn no clue but she appears more stalkerish than anything else.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She can look inside people's memory and dreams. That is way beyond just a "normal" stalker level.

John is just a supposion in the moment based on the fact someone as Marylin exist. and with so many women around i do find strange not a single one talked about his little harem. :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Marilyn could just simply be a psychic magic power is going a bit extreme here. With John, he is the boss with a lot of power that probably has his way with women he did nag Nicole after all but I've played plenty of harem games and never needed magic usually some good old charm and knowing how to satisfy your women

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But magic exist in this game. As mentioned above the NTR path goes into a bit more of detail on it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well there you go magic on the NTR route I'm not likely to play that part everything on the non-NTR has seemed pretty normal to me and no magic involved.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Marylin is always doing magic related stuff with the protagonist, to see his memories, even in a non-NTR route.
And i bet we are going to see more as we delve into John's office job.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Well there you go magic on the NTR route I'm not likely to play that part everything on the non-NTR has seemed pretty normal to me and no magic involved.
The magic is in all routes, its just that you not seeing it in loyal or break up paths and you prevent anyone taking advantage of the spell that on Chloe so far in loyal path. I think only a matter of time before it seen in all paths since Chloe seems to be susceptible to commands regardless who they from its only a matter of time before a command will be given that is a give away (Is no surprise the one to exploit first was a creepy teacher that naturally gives command to students rather than asking).

Reactions: Rey Palpatine

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The magic is in all routes, its just that you not seeing it in loyal or break up paths and you prevent anyone taking advantage of the spell that on Chloe so far in loyal path. I think only a matter of time before it seen in all paths since Chloe seems to be susceptible to commands regardless who they from its only a matter of time before a command will be given that is a give away (Is no surprise the one to exploit first was a creepy teacher that naturally gives command to students rather than asking).
Guess what I've still not seen any magic, what even is all this talk of commands :rolleyes:
yoQE1W.gif

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Loved the update, some saves were screwed, but when you go back to the clothing store it works fine after that, great content for a update, and the mother is Damn nice, Abigail too

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Just finished playing the update last week... There are many scene in the game... especially if you played both route. I still want the Idea of chloe caught Mc have sex with other character (NTR Route). Hahahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes