Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1714077128625.jpeg Hey, everyone, OrbOrigin here!

I just want to make a quick post saying that I will be pausing next month's billing cycle, that means you will not be charge with money on the month of May. I will be having some personal/family matters that I need to attend to and will most likely not be able to work on A Mother's Love in the meantime, so I hope everyone understands. I will continue to post the WIP, Fansigns, and GIF like usual, so I won't be gone a hundred percent. :)

Thanks for taking a moment of your time to read this, and I will see you soon.​

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3573954 Hey, everyone, OrbOrigin here!

I just want to make a quick post saying that I will be pausing next month's billing cycle, that means you will not be charge with money on the month of May. I will be having some personal/family matters that I need to attend to and will most likely not be able to work on A Mother's Love in the meantime, so I hope everyone understands. I will continue to post the WIP, Fansigns, and GIF like usual, so I won't be gone a hundred percent. :)

Thanks for taking a moment of your time to read this, and I will see you soon.​
Thank you soo much Raminita for sharing this news with us! :love: If Dev Orb reads this, don't worry and take your time. We'll be here waiting when you get back!:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Theory:
If this picture of Nicole is canon to Part 14 story and this will be interesting. In the previous WIP that was shown to us, was about MC (Us) and Nicole taking a private stroll to the close lake. I'm going to assume this can go either two ways.

Situation 1 (Imagination): During the private stroll with Nicole and once we arrive and see the beautiful lake. MC (Us) being the perverted mind we are, we imagine a romantic and sexy night with Nicole but sooner or later we are interrupted by Nicole of our thoughts.

Situation 2 (Real/A Romantic & Sexy Evening with Nicole): After seeing how beautiful the lake is after our private stroll. Nicole (due to her pregnancy hormones, I think) makes plans to have a Romantic & Sexy evening with MC (Us) at night by the lake. I really hope Nicole plans this secretly without the MC's (Our) knowledge because that will be so romantic. Perhaps late at night where MC (Us) is doing a task or in our room, MC (us) receives a phone call from Nicole to meet with her by the lake and when MC (We) arrive we see Nicole in the outfit, with candles and maybe a picnic (the photo that was shared to us here). If this happens, this experience will be similar to the "Watching the Stars with Nicole at LBP" option but only 10 TIMES BETTER!:love::love::love::love:

If you guys are going to ask me which situation I want to happen, I WANT "Situation 2" to happen!:love::love::love::love:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes