Diolku

Apr 6, 2024
You are one of the few having an issue with no sound playing... The majority are perfectly fine with there being no sounds/music etc.
I lower it to a minimal amount regardless just wanted to mainly know if it was a common issue with a fix but it being soundless does not bother me.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Maybe she's there to give you a frenemy boner? :unsure: It would make sex all the more satisfying -- if it ever happens, I mean.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The fact that the MC keeps pathetically throwing punches at his face and doesn't punch Beeman as hard as he can in the throat or something when he gets him on the ground while rescuing Chloe really makes me dislike him even more. Like, there is 0 excuse for him not leaving Beeman at least unconscious, if not dead during that fight.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
The fact that the MC keeps pathetically throwing punches at his face and doesn't punch Beeman as hard as he can in the throat or something when he gets him on the ground while rescuing Chloe really makes me dislike him even more. Like, there is 0 excuse for him not leaving Beeman at least unconscious, if not dead during that fight.
I'm glad Beeman is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as his plot armour was Disney-princess x 5000.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Eh, to be honest, I think there's a pretty big difference between someone who is rich, ruthless, and has had years of being in power being a step or two ahead of you vs. a random teacher gorilla who can apparently be shot, punched, kicked in the head, etc. and yet always physically overpowers you anyway if the plot requires it.

But John will get his eventually anyway. :)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 14.

View attachment 3562636

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

As for the previews, it seems that MC and Nicole will have a romantic date, and taking into account that what is shown in the code is part of a choice, I think we are facing a day similar to Day 14, where we could choose if MC went to a romantic date with Nicole (what depending on a previous choice, it would be going to the Ocean Hill or going to the cinema to see a classic romantic movie) or get another Nicole Payment in the store restroom.

However, taking into account the current situation of their relationship, I think we can only choose where that future romantic date will take place, and during it, there may or may not be a sexual scene.

As for the visual preview, it is evidently a moment from Nicole's flashback already narrated in a previous code preview, where she remembered how she and John had chosen the name for their daughter. However, perhaps we will see more past secrets of the Heavens couple. Perhaps Chloe was a daughter sought after several years of trying or perhaps it was actually an surprise that led them to get married early. We don't know much about what their marriage was like and we might get a glimpse of why Nicole was initially so inclined to believe in her husband and continue her marriage.

If I remember correctly, Nicole once commented to MC that John started focusing too much on work when Chloe stopped being a little girl, but maybe she was sugarcoating it or maybe then John started his dirty tricks in business.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes