J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 3541688
View attachment 3541689
Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 14.
Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

We have some pretty interesting content ahead of us in this future Part 14.

On the one hand, Nicole Heavens is quite suspicious of MC's intentions of wanting to accompany her to the bathroom. How little faith our dear Nicole has in our young MC!!! It just seems like he wants to make sure she's going to feel good in that bathroom... and if he wants to cause her to have one or more orgasms, the endorphins they will generated will be very good for her pregnancy. A real win-win for everyone. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Without a doubt, an interesting WIP preview.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3541688
View attachment 3541689
Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 14.
Thank you so much again for the share Raminita! :love: :love: :love: Dev Orb is really cooking for Part 14 and I can't wait!:love:

My theories about these two WIP:

1. From the looks of things MC (Us) are on a date with Nicole, after we fulfilled her request to leave the hospital. I'm not sure where are we, perhaps the quiet breakfast diner that Nicole and MC (Us) love. The way Nicole is behaving towards MC (Us), perhaps her pregnancy mood swings are kicking in. But eventually, she's going to give in and allow us to accompany her.

If we do have another sex scene with her in the bathroom, I really hope we get another fire sex scene or a sex scene to remember after our date with her maybe in her hospital room or motel/hotel room. Because I think we deserve one since the sex scenes we had in Part 13 were very short and were not very hot.

2. It appears John really blames us for the Chloe and Beeman incident in Part 13. And it looks like John suspects us and I'm going to assume this is for the people who chose the choice to see the documents on John's desk. Perhaps it could be for all players since we did a breaking and entering in John's office.

Spoiler: On the other hand...
If that "masked woman" (I still believe its the woman we met in Part 10, the woman who was avoiding our questions, where we picked up a dress that Syliva tried on that was meant for Nicole) I doubt she broke into John's office because she needs someone to gain access to John's phone to open it for her like what Sylvia did for us.

And you do have pretty interesting questions but I guess we have to find out later with more WIP pics or when Part 14 comes out.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

BebhyeMM

Jan 5, 2019
I thought there would be ntr in the game. I'm glad I played this update (I was afraid to play). Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to your other updates :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought there would be ntr in the game. I'm glad I played this update (I was afraid to play). Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to your other updates :)
well there could be if can end up with john's assistant or mc makes harem which includes that assistant. very unlikely but there is possibility.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
well there could be if can end up with john's assistant or mc makes harem which includes that assistant. very unlikely but there is possibility.
that will be netori then, since the player does the ntr instead of being the victim

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
It's frustrating to watch the MC lose a fight to his fat teacher despite having like, every opportunity in the world to end it. Then he never even hooks up with Abigail? That's such a huge missed opportunity by the dev.

Also if he doesn't end up totally and absolutely ruining every aspect of John's life or kill him by the end of this I'll be sorely disappointed
sorry but what game from your signature animation on leff ? (or is it justanimation if so by whom ?)

Diolku

Apr 6, 2024
You are one of the few having an issue with no sound playing... The majority are perfectly fine with there being no sounds/music etc.
I lower it to a minimal amount regardless just wanted to mainly know if it was a common issue with a fix but it being soundless does not bother me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would never complain because she has some nice boobies already but yes, if they were bigger it'd be fantastic.
well they will be once pregnancy advances.

jumbojet titties just wouldn't fit her.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes