Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It's frustrating to watch the MC lose a fight to his fat teacher despite having like, every opportunity in the world to end it. Then he never even hooks up with Abigail? That's such a huge missed opportunity by the dev.

Also if he doesn't end up totally and absolutely ruining every aspect of John's life or kill him by the end of this I'll be sorely disappointed

Last edited:

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
It's frustrating to watch the MC lose a fight to his fat teacher despite having like, every opportunity in the world to end it. Then he never even hooks up with Abigail? That's such a huge missed opportunity by the dev.

Also if he doesn't end up totally and absolutely ruining every aspect of John's life or kill him by the end of this I'll be sorely disappointed
Seconded with your comment on the missed opportunity with Abigail. Abigail needed a much deserved warm, comforting and to some extent, an extended intimate session to make her feel human again. MC was the only person to do it and if done in the right way, it could have been one of the best arcs. Similarly with Silvie but since she's a mixed bag, a tender kiss won't hurt.

Too bad, the dev only sticks us with Nicole, who at times, isn't consistent with her feelings towards us.

Reactions: Singha8909
Sep 27, 2023
Seconded with your comment on the missed opportunity with Abigail. Abigail needed a much deserved warm, comforting and to some extent, an extended intimate session to make her feel human again. MC was the only person to do it and if done in the right way, it could have been one of the best arcs. Similarly with Silvie but since she's a mixed bag, a tender kiss won't hurt.

Too bad, the dev only sticks us with Nicole, who at times, isn't consistent with her feelings towards us.
Well, Nicole is the main LI. I am actually glad Abigail isnt a LI and I understand why the dev didnt focus on her too much because it would have been much more for him to write than to focus on Nicole and Chloe who are basically the main characters in the story. Silvia wont be available as a LI either because I am pretty sure Malcolm is still alive and John knows where he is at and he keeps that from her so that he can control her and own her.

Sep 27, 2023
That would mean this game has incest... Which would be OrbOrigin changing his mind about this game having incest after all this time.
So no, there's no possibility of John being the MC's father.
Not if Chloe is not his actual daughter, not saying Nicole cheated on John before BUT I have a theory that John had Nicole artificially inseminated without her knowledge by drugging her and making her think he got her pregnant. John is very manipulative and the way he keeps mentioning the MC as son and why he never liked any of Chloe's previous boyfriends and why the MC is the only male at the company?

Sep 27, 2023
mc kills john after he finds out that john had raped mc's mother and then mc's parents with mc and nic get rid off body.
Or Nicole kills John which is what I get the feeling will happen especially after she finds out about all of his dirty dealings and affairs behind her back and the way he treated her for awhile.

Sep 27, 2023
There have been some moments where Nicole wanted MC's cum besides the sex scene after their first "official" date but I can't recall which ones.
Lol. I have replayed the game and the only time that the MC was forced to cum inside Nicole was after their first date, all of the other times weren't forced and were a choice.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not if Chloe is not his actual daughter, not saying Nicole cheated on John before BUT I have a theory that John had Nicole artificially inseminated without her knowledge by drugging her and making her think he got her pregnant.
That is ludicrous.
Seriously, that is reaching so far that it's completely out of character for John to do that with his wife.

John is very manipulative and the way he keeps mentioning the MC as son
Has nothing to do with being anyone's father, let alone the MC's.
It's way of addressing any young male, boy or man, from an older man or woman that shows that they are still regarded as being young and inexperienced/naive with life and the world.

and why he never liked any of Chloe's previous boyfriends and why the MC is the only male at the company?
That does not equal the MC being his son... You didn't pay attention to the choices that lead to John liking him as Chloe's boyfriend, did you?

You're reaching way too hard with all of those individually to try and make John the MC's father, but all of them together is past reaching and straight into dislocating joints territory.

Sep 27, 2023
That is ludicrous.
Seriously, that is reaching so far that it's completely out of character for John to do that with his wife.

Has nothing to do with being anyone's father, let alone the MC's.
It's way of addressing any young male, boy or man, from an older man or woman that shows that they are still regarded as being young and inexperienced/naive with life and the world.

That does not equal the MC being his son... You didn't pay attention to the choices that lead to John liking him as Chloe's boyfriend, did you?

You're reaching way too hard with all of those individually to try and make John the MC's father, but all of them together is past reaching and straight into dislocating joints territory.
It's just a theory and that is all.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Or Nicole kills John which is what I get the feeling will happen especially after she finds out about all of his dirty dealings and affairs behind her back and the way he treated her for awhile.
I see a lot of posts about either the MC or Nicole killing John. While that's what he likely deserves, it's just as likely never going to happen IMO. You think the MC is the first person to want to kill John for what he's done? Dude has contingencies and ways to insure silence and cooperation (edit: I think that mystery blue folder is John's contingency against the MC)...the less his target enjoys what's happening, the more John gets off. One doesn't commit the crimes John does, for as long as he has, and so brazenly...unless he has a get out of jail free card so to speak.

Edit: It was a long time ago, but the whole theory of the MC being John's son was put to bed. He's not John's son.

Last edited:

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Lol. I have replayed the game and the only time that the MC was forced to cum inside Nicole was after their first date, all of the other times weren't forced and were a choice.
Majority of the sex scenes that MC (Us) has with Nicole we have the choice to force her to cum inside her. After their first date, we didn't force Nicole to take MC (Our) cum she wanted it. As I said, there have been sex scenes where Nicole didn't mind or wanted MC (Us) to cum inside her besides their first date but in some of them, you have to choose the option to cum inside her to see her reaction.

Sex scenes where you choose to cum inside but Nicole didn't mind for MC (Us) to cum inside her:
1. The first school dance where Nicole wears the purple dress.
2. The LBP hotel night sex scene if you choose to cum inside Nicole she doesn't care and just kisses and snuggles with MC (Us).
3. The Massage shower sex scene.
4. The bathroom sex scene near the end of Part 9.
5. The first sex scene in Part 11 where you get to have sex with her on her couch or shower but you need to have low corruption points if you don't want to get scolded by her.

Sex scenes where she wanted MC's cum besides after their first date (the option to creampie her or there's no choices to cum in or outside of her):
1. The LBP beach night sex scene. You can only get this sex scene if you have high corruption points
2. The library sex scene in Part 10.

I'm going to replay the game soon but these are the sex scenes I could remember that Nicole wanted MC's (Our) cum besides after their first date. Anyone is free to mention other sex scenes in this scenario, if I forgot any other ones.

wasp00000

Sep 25, 2021
In the sex scene at Nicole's house, in the laundry room on the washing machine, with both options, MC cums in Nicole forcibly!

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
In the sex scene at Nicole's house, in the laundry room on the washing machine, with both options, MC cums in Nicole forcibly!
Yes. Like I said the majority of the sex scenes that MC (Us) has with Nicole we forced our cum inside of her. In the early sex scenes, we have with her even after our date we have to somewhat "convince" her to allow us to cum inside her even without asking permission. It's like calling Nicole by her first name, if we call her by her first name 12 times (for some reason there is a glitch where you need exactly 12 points to use her name freely but I hope this gets fixed in the next update) she eventually wants us to call her by her first name. I'm guessing in a future update MC (Us) and Nicole will have sex scene and eventually, Nicole will tell MC (Us) that we can cum inside her now. Like what MC (Us) said to ourselves when we had the movie couch sex scene we had with Nicole. I can't recall the exact line but MC (we) said that there will be a sex scene where we don't have to force our cum to Nicole someday.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Well, Nicole is the main LI. I am actually glad Abigail isnt a LI and I understand why the dev didnt focus on her too much because it would have been much more for him to write than to focus on Nicole and Chloe who are basically the main characters in the story. Silvia wont be available as a LI either because I am pretty sure Malcolm is still alive and John knows where he is at and he keeps that from her so that he can control her and own her.
Nicole being the primary LI was written on Times Square, so no argument there.

My take was with Abi, the bitter violence MC and her went through with Beeman demands a touch of love, especially for Abigail. Point of extra dialogue is moot here, as Orb went to great length fleshing out her character.

Silvie being a mixed bag, so intimacy or not, I don't mind that much. With Abi, a huge missed opportunity.

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
Not if Chloe is not his actual daughter, not saying Nicole cheated on John before BUT I have a theory that John had Nicole artificially inseminated without her knowledge by drugging her and making her think he got her pregnant. John is very manipulative and the way he keeps mentioning the MC as son and why he never liked any of Chloe's previous boyfriends and why the MC is the only male at the company?
that sounds totally crazy.

200w.gif

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes