starkj

May 17, 2022
Yeah, i'm really curious what MC's parents are hiding from him, are they gonna move away or something like that and that's why they kinda don't want MC to date Chloe? I seriously don't believe MC is John's son.

Also, what do you people think will happen to John? Imo, he's either gonna die or go to jail, one thing's for certain is that he's gonna be taken out of the picture.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, i'm really curious what MC's parents are hiding from him, are they gonna move away or something like that and that's why they kinda don't want MC to date Chloe? I seriously don't believe MC is John's son.

Also, what do you people think will happen to John? Imo, he's either gonna die or go to jail, one thing's for certain is that he's gonna be taken out of the picture.
mc kills john after he finds out that john had raped mc's mother and then mc's parents with mc and nic get rid off body.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Here are the first two WIP scripts of Mother's Love Part 14!
View attachment 3522933

View attachment 3522943
Thank you very much for your share, Raminita.

We have some pretty interesting content ahead of us in this future Part. On the one hand, it seems that we will see how Nicole remembers how she chose the name Chloe and how John liked it (although I wouldn't be surprised if John insisted on the possibility of a boy and that he would then choose the name if the baby was a boy).

On the other hand, Nicole implores MC to be able to leave the hospital room and have that date that they didn't have the other day, trying to avoid the tension that this situation is causing her.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Here are the first two WIP scripts of Mother's Love Part 14!
View attachment 3522933

View attachment 3522943
Thank you for sharing Raminita! :love: :love: I didn't expect dev Orb to be working on Part 14 already! And judging from this teaser we're going to have a spicy one!:love: :love:

I agree on what J0K3RXXX said about these two teaser images of dialogue. I'm just going to add a few of my thoughts on what I think about these images:

Pic #1: I'm going to assume this is a flashback sequence. I'm guessing we're going to see a young pregnant Nicole. I'm not sure if we will see a baby bump on Nicole during this flashback sequence but it would be nice to see a model render of Nicole with a baby bump.

Pic #2: I'm going to assume this scene takes place at night because MC (Us) mentions the word "night". We can safely assume MC (Us) does fulfill Nicole's wishes to leave the hospital and go on that date, the breakfast date, that Nicole stood up on us the other day. I hope after that date we get another HOT sex scene with Nicole. I also hope it's not in the bathroom of the restaurant or outside. I know they have done it before but I want a HOT sex scene where Nicole can be able to moan as loud as she wants and make surprising moves to the MC (Us). Perhaps they can have their love-making scene in a motel/hotel room after their date.:love:

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It's frustrating to watch the MC lose a fight to his fat teacher despite having like, every opportunity in the world to end it. Then he never even hooks up with Abigail? That's such a huge missed opportunity by the dev.

Also if he doesn't end up totally and absolutely ruining every aspect of John's life or kill him by the end of this I'll be sorely disappointed

Last edited:

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
It's frustrating to watch the MC lose a fight to his fat teacher despite having like, every opportunity in the world to end it. Then he never even hooks up with Abigail? That's such a huge missed opportunity by the dev.

Also if he doesn't end up totally and absolutely ruining every aspect of John's life or kill him by the end of this I'll be sorely disappointed
Seconded with your comment on the missed opportunity with Abigail. Abigail needed a much deserved warm, comforting and to some extent, an extended intimate session to make her feel human again. MC was the only person to do it and if done in the right way, it could have been one of the best arcs. Similarly with Silvie but since she's a mixed bag, a tender kiss won't hurt.

Too bad, the dev only sticks us with Nicole, who at times, isn't consistent with her feelings towards us.

Reactions: Singha8909

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Seconded with your comment on the missed opportunity with Abigail. Abigail needed a much deserved warm, comforting and to some extent, an extended intimate session to make her feel human again. MC was the only person to do it and if done in the right way, it could have been one of the best arcs. Similarly with Silvie but since she's a mixed bag, a tender kiss won't hurt.

Too bad, the dev only sticks us with Nicole, who at times, isn't consistent with her feelings towards us.
Well, Nicole is the main LI. I am actually glad Abigail isnt a LI and I understand why the dev didnt focus on her too much because it would have been much more for him to write than to focus on Nicole and Chloe who are basically the main characters in the story. Silvia wont be available as a LI either because I am pretty sure Malcolm is still alive and John knows where he is at and he keeps that from her so that he can control her and own her.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
That would mean this game has incest... Which would be OrbOrigin changing his mind about this game having incest after all this time.
So no, there's no possibility of John being the MC's father.
Not if Chloe is not his actual daughter, not saying Nicole cheated on John before BUT I have a theory that John had Nicole artificially inseminated without her knowledge by drugging her and making her think he got her pregnant. John is very manipulative and the way he keeps mentioning the MC as son and why he never liked any of Chloe's previous boyfriends and why the MC is the only male at the company?

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
mc kills john after he finds out that john had raped mc's mother and then mc's parents with mc and nic get rid off body.
Or Nicole kills John which is what I get the feeling will happen especially after she finds out about all of his dirty dealings and affairs behind her back and the way he treated her for awhile.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
There have been some moments where Nicole wanted MC's cum besides the sex scene after their first "official" date but I can't recall which ones.
Lol. I have replayed the game and the only time that the MC was forced to cum inside Nicole was after their first date, all of the other times weren't forced and were a choice.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes