Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Happy Easter everyone, have you found your chocolate eggs yet? If not, Bunny Nicole is always waiting for you to accompany her this time of the year. Of course, even if you're not celebrating Easter, Bunny Nicole still awaits for your arrival. ;)

I hope you're weekend is going great, and for those celebreating Easter that you are having a wonderful time with your friends and families. Make sure to eat lots of chocolates!
Forgot these

1711915853298.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Happy Easter everyone, have you found your chocolate eggs yet? If not, Bunny Nicole is always waiting for you to accompany her this time of the year. Of course, even if you're not celebrating Easter, Bunny Nicole still awaits for your arrival. ;)

I hope you're weekend is going great, and for those celebreating Easter that you are having a wonderful time with your friends and families. Make sure to eat lots of chocolates!
Forgot these

View attachment 3496480

Thank you very much for your shares, jhonatanw and Raminita.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Forgot these

View attachment 3496480

Thank you so much for sharing these jhonatanw and Raminita! :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: jhonatanw

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That would mean this game has incest... Which would be OrbOrigin changing his mind about this game having incest after all this time.
So no, there's no possibility of John being the MC's father.
there is possibility but no1 knows about that possibility, john and mc's mother and dad/"dad" might have suspicions but that's it.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Yeah, i'm really curious what MC's parents are hiding from him, are they gonna move away or something like that and that's why they kinda don't want MC to date Chloe? I seriously don't believe MC is John's son.

Also, what do you people think will happen to John? Imo, he's either gonna die or go to jail, one thing's for certain is that he's gonna be taken out of the picture.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, i'm really curious what MC's parents are hiding from him, are they gonna move away or something like that and that's why they kinda don't want MC to date Chloe? I seriously don't believe MC is John's son.

Also, what do you people think will happen to John? Imo, he's either gonna die or go to jail, one thing's for certain is that he's gonna be taken out of the picture.
mc kills john after he finds out that john had raped mc's mother and then mc's parents with mc and nic get rid off body.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Here are the first two WIP scripts of Mother's Love Part 14!
View attachment 3522933

View attachment 3522943
Thank you very much for your share, Raminita.

We have some pretty interesting content ahead of us in this future Part. On the one hand, it seems that we will see how Nicole remembers how she chose the name Chloe and how John liked it (although I wouldn't be surprised if John insisted on the possibility of a boy and that he would then choose the name if the baby was a boy).

On the other hand, Nicole implores MC to be able to leave the hospital room and have that date that they didn't have the other day, trying to avoid the tension that this situation is causing her.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Here are the first two WIP scripts of Mother's Love Part 14!
View attachment 3522933

View attachment 3522943
Thank you for sharing Raminita! :love: :love: I didn't expect dev Orb to be working on Part 14 already! And judging from this teaser we're going to have a spicy one!:love: :love:

I agree on what J0K3RXXX said about these two teaser images of dialogue. I'm just going to add a few of my thoughts on what I think about these images:

Pic #1: I'm going to assume this is a flashback sequence. I'm guessing we're going to see a young pregnant Nicole. I'm not sure if we will see a baby bump on Nicole during this flashback sequence but it would be nice to see a model render of Nicole with a baby bump.

Pic #2: I'm going to assume this scene takes place at night because MC (Us) mentions the word "night". We can safely assume MC (Us) does fulfill Nicole's wishes to leave the hospital and go on that date, the breakfast date, that Nicole stood up on us the other day. I hope after that date we get another HOT sex scene with Nicole. I also hope it's not in the bathroom of the restaurant or outside. I know they have done it before but I want a HOT sex scene where Nicole can be able to moan as loud as she wants and make surprising moves to the MC (Us). Perhaps they can have their love-making scene in a motel/hotel room after their date.:love:

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes