Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Maybe she's there to give you a frenemy boner? :unsure: It would make sex all the more satisfying -- if it ever happens, I mean.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The fact that the MC keeps pathetically throwing punches at his face and doesn't punch Beeman as hard as he can in the throat or something when he gets him on the ground while rescuing Chloe really makes me dislike him even more. Like, there is 0 excuse for him not leaving Beeman at least unconscious, if not dead during that fight.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
The fact that the MC keeps pathetically throwing punches at his face and doesn't punch Beeman as hard as he can in the throat or something when he gets him on the ground while rescuing Chloe really makes me dislike him even more. Like, there is 0 excuse for him not leaving Beeman at least unconscious, if not dead during that fight.
I'm glad Beeman is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as his plot armour was Disney-princess x 5000.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Eh, to be honest, I think there's a pretty big difference between someone who is rich, ruthless, and has had years of being in power being a step or two ahead of you vs. a random teacher gorilla who can apparently be shot, punched, kicked in the head, etc. and yet always physically overpowers you anyway if the plot requires it.

But John will get his eventually anyway. :)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 14.

View attachment 3562636

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thank you very much for your new share, Raminita.

As for the previews, it seems that MC and Nicole will have a romantic date, and taking into account that what is shown in the code is part of a choice, I think we are facing a day similar to Day 14, where we could choose if MC went to a romantic date with Nicole (what depending on a previous choice, it would be going to the Ocean Hill or going to the cinema to see a classic romantic movie) or get another Nicole Payment in the store restroom.

However, taking into account the current situation of their relationship, I think we can only choose where that future romantic date will take place, and during it, there may or may not be a sexual scene.

As for the visual preview, it is evidently a moment from Nicole's flashback already narrated in a previous code preview, where she remembered how she and John had chosen the name for their daughter. However, perhaps we will see more past secrets of the Heavens couple. Perhaps Chloe was a daughter sought after several years of trying or perhaps it was actually an surprise that led them to get married early. We don't know much about what their marriage was like and we might get a glimpse of why Nicole was initially so inclined to believe in her husband and continue her marriage.

If I remember correctly, Nicole once commented to MC that John started focusing too much on work when Chloe stopped being a little girl, but maybe she was sugarcoating it or maybe then John started his dirty tricks in business.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
I really felt like beeman should have gotten a ntr ending with Chloe. something to cap off that route. The incident at the end of that route is true should have had an ending or what if scenario if he got away with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My Firefox blocked the MixDrop download for containing a virus for some reason. wdho.ru was fine though. Just throwing that out there.
mixy is shady due popups etc. if you get file from actual link not on pop up's link then it should be fine.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
is there any ntr scene with mom ? ( sex with other people than mc)
If you want ntr so much, then you're in the wrong topic. this is not a game for ntr (except for the girl Mc with the teachers, because she was brainwashed) otherwise I don’t see the point

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I really felt like beeman should have gotten a ntr ending with Chloe. something to cap off that route. The incident at the end of that route is true should have had an ending or what if scenario if he got away with her.
Ending for Beeman with Chloe brainwashed? looks kind of creepy, it sounds like kidnapping and violence in the future once she came to her senses there could be consequences or she would become mentally ill... so no need

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 14.

View attachment 3562636

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thank you soo much again Raminita! :love: :love: :love:

For theories, there's nothing I would like to add to J0K3RXXX explanation. He mentioned everything on what were my thoughts about these two new WIP photos.

All I can add or say is, that I have a feeling Part 14 is solely going to focus only between MC (Us) and Nicole judging from the current and previous WIP photos that were shown to us and I love the idea. In previous recent updates, we didn't have any long scenes with Nicole. The majority of scenes were focused on taking down John and Beeman and having little time with the person we love. If Part 14 does focus on MC (Us) and Nicole more, it makes sense since we just found out Nicole is having MC's (Our) baby. In addition, maybe it has something to do with pregnancy hormones (I think), she wants to spend time with the father of her new unborn baby, and I can't wait for it!:love::love::love::love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you want ntr so much, then you're in the wrong topic. this is not a game for ntr (except for the girl Mc with the teachers, because she was brainwashed) otherwise I don’t see the point
still not ntr since mc's relationship with her had ended as his full focus was on her mother.

Ending for Beeman with Chloe brainwashed? looks kind of creepy, it sounds like kidnapping and violence in the future once she came to her senses there could be consequences or she would become mentally ill... so no need
that'd be pretty hard since he should be dead even on chloe is strange path.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes