RPGM Completed A Nerd Who Has Sex With Girls in "Another World" Has Become a HERO [Final] [Nikuyaki Inn]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
complete save file here
Put it in A nerd who has sex(name of your file)\www\save

Last edited:

nafuckoff0

Apr 10, 2019
That english is so poor.

The writing is also terrible.
Well I shouldn't expect much, it's just a little game.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Short but sweet, worth it for the post game pregnancy content alone.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
[Final]

Win Censored (Only ENG) (479 MB/ 171 MB) : ,
Win UnCensored (448 MB/ 178 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Xarai

Jul 5, 2018
its one of those crappy rpgm games with only still shots. if i wanted to look at pictures id google them

Reactions: TNTed

Hypocoperaant221

Feb 16, 2022
[Nerd Who has Sex Manual Translation]
So, since this game has an awfully bad MT and it's a short gallery simulator, I decided to translate it! I've tried to translate it in a way so that the story makes a little more sense, which is not saying much because it's as nonsensical as it gets, but at least there's some illusion of continuity now. English is not my first language so there might be typos and gramatical errors... but hey! at least it isn't the incoherent mess that it was before.

[Links]

[How To Install]
Most of you know this already, but for the ones that don't: Just copy the whole data folder inside de www folder of the game and press replace all.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
[Nerd Who has Sex Manual Translation]
So, since this game has an awfully bad MT and it's a short gallery simulator, I decided to translate it! I've tried to translate it in a way so that the story makes a little more sense, which is not saying much because it's as nonsensical as it gets, but at least there's some illusion of continuity now. English is not my first language so there might be typos and gramatical errors... but hey! at least it isn't the incoherent mess that it was before.

[Links]

Workupload [Data Folder Inside ZIP]

[How To Install]
Most of you know this already, but for the ones that don't: Just copy the whole data folder inside de www folder of the game and press replace all.
Thank you for taking on the task of translating this game :)

Reactions: Hypocoperaant221
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes