RPGM Completed A Nerd Who Has Sex With Girls in "Another World" Has Become a HERO [Final] [Nikuyaki Inn]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Eng ver. have an error on dog girl
plz do
1. hit "options" in .rar
2. name encoding [Ctrl+E] "Japanese"
3. Extract and run a game in Folder Japanese name
4. use "Locale emulator" to run and play

why I know this
I play on Japanese ver. and I don't get an error
I move to savefile in Japanese to eng still get the same error

Reactions: johnlordon

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Excellent art, damn shame it's so short it would have been amazing for it to be like 5 hours long(with expanded content of course)

But still a few different mostly monster girls all with at least 4 base CG? Not bad for a quick one.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How would one go about finding one of these girls?

Hypothetically.
Participating in online forums on social media or even Fetlife has worked well for me. Fetlife is basically the kinky version of Facebook. It is not a hookup site so you will have to participate in the threads but they have something for everyone there. It goes without saying but being respectful, NOT using a dickpic as an avatar, and helping the people around you regardless of sexual interest goes a long way.

The same idea of helping yourself by helping others applies to in person as well. I found my current play partner through a close friend of mine setting us up together.

As far as I see it, you've got a couple of choices:

Download Tinder, swipe a ton, buy a bunch of dinners, cross your fingers.
OR
Go outside, meet new people, go to social events, go to clubs, take up a class in something you've always wanted to do but never really tried, expand your social circle, open up to a stranger.

First one is completely fine if all you're looking for is an easy fuck. You're bound to get lucky one of those times.

But if you're searching for an actual connection there's no concrete answer except for "Throw yourself out there". It will be embarrassing, you will get rejected, it will hurt. But you will grow as a person and sooner or later the rejections won't hurt anymore. And thanks to that you will grow more confident, so that when you meet the right person you will be able to relax and just be yourself. And that's honestly all that matters.
I really like the responce you gave. It makes me so happy when I see someone take the time to help their fellow forum member like you did. Feel free to give yourself a pat on the back, you just contributed to F95Zone being a great community.

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
I couldn't delete the 0 bytes rpgmvo file while I was deleting this game. Is there any way to delete it on mobile? Screenshot_20210613-195054_ALZip.jpg

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes