RPGM Completed A Nerd Who Has Sex With Girls in "Another World" Has Become a HERO [Final] [Nikuyaki Inn]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
"Cherry" is a bad term now? Since when, there are girls out there who love picking cherry boy's cherries (Both in and out of eroge games).
Its one of those culture things that translates strangely, its basically like maliciously calling someone a virgin

need save
the game is like 15mins long with no recolection room because the fights are the 4 cg scenes, you litteral just walk up to each girl and boom, no need for a save. The only tricky one to do is the furry chick which is easy to miss, she is in the top right hand side of the village behind a building

edit: i tell a lie when you beat the game you are techinically in a recollection room but just play the damn game or learn to extract the files if you want cg galleries maybe doujins are more your speed

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
I keep having issues with the game failing to load the audio, and I can't remember off the top of my head what the fix is.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
If you are using old saves you will see an error when opening the load/save screen. To fix it either delete old saves or just create a copy from the file that gives you the error with the old japanese name.
example: inside "\www\img\characters\" copy "icon3.rpgmvp" rename the copy to "アイコン3.rpgmvp" and you will be able to use old saves.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How would one go about finding one of these girls?

Hypothetically.
As far as I see it, you've got a couple of choices:

Download Tinder, swipe a ton, buy a bunch of dinners, cross your fingers.
OR
Go outside, meet new people, go to social events, go to clubs, take up a class in something you've always wanted to do but never really tried, expand your social circle, open up to a stranger.

First one is completely fine if all you're looking for is an easy fuck. You're bound to get lucky one of those times.

But if you're searching for an actual connection there's no concrete answer except for "Throw yourself out there". It will be embarrassing, you will get rejected, it will hurt. But you will grow as a person and sooner or later the rejections won't hurt anymore. And thanks to that you will grow more confident, so that when you meet the right person you will be able to relax and just be yourself. And that's honestly all that matters.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes