RPGM Completed A Nerd Who Has Sex With Girls in "Another World" Has Become a HERO [Final] [Nikuyaki Inn]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Fairly mediocre. Issue isn't with gameplay, but the lack of options. Anyone who's played Treasure Hunter Claire or Melty's Quest will feel a bit letdown. The art is fine if not great, but animations would have made a big difference.

Call me spoiled, but I was half expecting there to be another set or two of girls to have fun with or more than just a 30 minutes max game.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Half of these girls remind me of the Trillion: God of Destruction game from IF/CH.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Review about the game please?I'd like to know about this game first before playing it.I dont mind if you put it in review section or in the comment section.Both are fine with me.
Basically all you do is walk to the girl then fuck her, it can be more or less easy to do it but that's all, after you get to her you have a fight you can't lose in which you have to use your 100% impregnation skill to win and that's about it. You get a few cgs based on the 4 movements you have with each girl and that's all the appeal it has.

Overall it's at a level that the cg's is all it has to offer. As a game it's a clear 1 star, but it's very fast to play and you can easily get to see all the cg's within 30 mins of playing so be my guest if you wanna play it.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
PSA: *NEVER* Go ass to pussy. Don't get your girl sick. Even if she's not your girl, don't do that shit. It's just mean.
Sounds like it's from personal experience. Anyways, I agree with you. She can get an infection. I once read the story of a girl who almost died cos she got a UTI from fucking while swimming in a lake. The biggest problem (and bad luck) was that the bacteria that infected her urethra and coochie was highly resistant to antibiotics. Thankfully she survived with her reproductive and urinary system still intact.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Review about the game please?I'd like to know about this game first before playing it.I dont mind if you put it in review section or in the comment section.Both are fine with me.
resuming is a pretty short game, you just teleport to locations find and fight the girls, instead of attacks you see scenes, 4 for each girls, you can repeat with a diferent dialog, and that's pretty much everything, is really short so you won't waste too much time even if you don't like. there's a read me folder with tell secrets about the game, but only changes minor dialogs as well.

Reactions: Genji
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes