RPGM Completed A Nerd Who Has Sex With Girls in "Another World" Has Become a HERO [Final] [Nikuyaki Inn]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I totally ship Darling-kun with all them girls. Dude's a kind and awesome guy. He deserves to have so lovely wives.
Darling-Kun was best protag. If I had a half monster girl daughter, I would want her to live in a home like his.

Being called cherry;
the roast of the century
"Cherry" is a bad term now? Since when, there are girls out there who love picking cherry boy's cherries (Both in and out of eroge games).

Leuffen

Oct 24, 2020
As the others said, not much to see there. I was baited by the good-looking CG, but it feels like a 30 mn Monmunsu quest-like game but without any ambition. Easily forgettable.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
In the kindest way possible, I don't think us people here will be worrying about anything like that any time soon, lol.
So this might come as a shock to you...but not everyone here is the same. Some of us are married and have kids even, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy a perverted hobby on the side. Some of the best sex I ever had started from my girlfriend and I playing an eroge together. People like sex, the exceptions are very few. You'll find there is plenty of people that can be social and play these kinds of games.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Blond centaur girl? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!! you are not Centorea but it will do.
dang, the game is stupid short, but oh well, i got something out of it.

Last edited:

pussy_crusher

Sep 19, 2020
I'M NEED HELP
there may be several reasons. and javascript and rpg maker libraries, but most likely it's in Japanese. either it is not supported and therefore does not work, or (for the same reason) when unpacking files, the program assigned incorrect file names. if the first option, then either put the Japanese language in the system, or run using a special application like app locale. if second, then unpack the files again, but so that the file names do not change.

• Sad
Reactions: WadaWel013

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Believe or not, I'm doing it with my gf on daily basis. She's a fan of enema tho and she has a very good health so maybe that's it.
That would be why, yes. If she wasn't regularly cleaning herself out, she'd probably be sick or infected. You're actually kind of lucky, the risk is much lower, but it's still a way for her to get infections. Just because the risk is lower, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That would be why, yes. If she wasn't regularly cleaning herself out, she'd probably be sick or infected. You're actually kind of lucky, the risk is much lower, but it's still a way for her to get infections. Just because the risk is lower, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
You took the words right out of my mouth. The time it takes to keep it clean down there is far less than the time it takes to clear an infection.

iEatFresh

Jan 10, 2019
Darling-Kun was best protag. If I had a half monster girl daughter, I would want her to live in a home like his.

"Cherry" is a bad term now? Since when, there are girls out there who love picking cherry boy's cherries (Both in and out of eroge games).
sarcasm
------------------------------->you

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I know it and I'm not doing with with anybody else (we're in an open relationship) because of those risks. But in this case she demands it very loud and clear, so who am I to not listen? I suppose she'll stop wanting it when something bad happens (like and infection), but then again, we've been dating for months and it never did, so IDK. She must be a golden sample or smth

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes