3.00 star(s) 32 Votes
Mar 9, 2021
The initial controversy was over people's many definitions of NTR. You might not agree with this site's definition but it is what it is. The MC was not in a romantic relationship with anyone when the 'alleged' NTR took place. Seeing NPCs having sex with people not the MC deserves a Voyeurism tag but not NTR.
Relationships may have since changed with later releases. I haven't played in a while.

I think a lot of the controversy would have been avoided had the Dev explained a bit more in the Dev Notes (but then that would be a spoiler for some).
And mods here changed their mind and decided to add ntr just to fuck up with people, i mean why not.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
The initial controversy was over people's many definitions of NTR. You might not agree with this site's definition but it is what it is. The MC was not in a romantic relationship with anyone when the 'alleged' NTR took place. Seeing NPCs having sex with people not the MC deserves a Voyeurism tag but not NTR.
Relationships may have since changed with later releases. I haven't played in a while.

I think a lot of the controversy would have been avoided had the Dev explained a bit more in the Dev Notes (but then that would be a spoiler for some).
the definition of tag has the word romantic interest, so it's understandable why people demand ntr tag.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
sudden? if i remember it was here since beginning 0.1v or 0.2v
only played first version and it was there. after that i don't know. i dropped this game
but if comments are real then it mostly ntr content
indeed
since dear sister was gargling on "dear" fathers dick...
Sigh I skipped a couple of updates I know there was ntr mentioning back then but it would avoidable. Time to drop it I guess.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the definition of tag has the word romantic interest, so it's understandable why people demand ntr tag.
Some players consider all females in game as romantic interests. Should all games with sex that doesn't include the MC require an NTR tag? Doesn't that defeat the point of having the tag in the first place? If you make the tag so generic, what good is it? For me, NTR is where the Dev wants you to feel upset along with the MC for being cheated on.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sigh I skipped a couple of updates I know there was ntr mentioning back then but it would avoidable. Time to drop it I guess.
I haven't played it from 0.3 I think?
but techinically..
there is no NTR... techincally..
and I say that because from what I remember the NTR path had sister fucking daddy with X dialogue
and the harem path didn't showed us dear sister fucking daddy but had the exact dialogue
Of course the renders that were cut and had X dialogue to them dev cut the dialogue also
but besides that?nothing.. same dialogue ...
so in the end ... the dev tried to make this a game for both genre of the fans but failed miserably (at least until 0.3)
Some players consider all females in game as romantic interests. Should all games with sex that doesn't include the MC require an NTR tag? Doesn't that defeat the point of having the tag in the first place?
does it have incest tag?
yes
so we can assume the sister is a LI .. it's not about what you're saying .. it's about what the dev said ..so yes having a LI gargling on dick other than MC when the incest tag is up is NTR :)))
no matter how much you try to justify that it isn't

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
yea and im glade harem tag was removed...lmao dev just tricked us with that tag, this game is anything but harem....maybe cuckold simulator?
I haven't played this VN yet. Is it really a cuck simulator? I was on the fence about playing because of the NTR stuff.....I still might play it based on some of the comments in this thread, but if it's a cuck simulator then I'm definitely out.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My point from the beginning... :)
if I make a 1000 word essay and in there I mention this exact words "this is not ntr" will you also cut all of the other words and say the same thing?
"my point from the beginning..."
it still has NTR in it...
sister still acts like she is gargling on daddies dick ... just that some renders have been removed from the harem path while dialogue is the same...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Here is one thing many devs do not seem to understand and it also relates to this game as well. Many players insert themselves into the game. The devs may write it that the mc does not care but they forget that when they give players control over said mc the player not the mc is effected. I know it sounds messed up but in the minds of the player it doesn't matter if the mc is ok with it if the player themselves are not ok with it. Yes Yes I know the mc doesn't see, doesn't know what's going on so of course the mc doesn't care but the player does see it and does know what's going on. As such the player see's "their" Li doing something they do not like and it upsets them because even though this "tag" says one thing an the dev follows it they think only of their story in their own mind and not how the player see's it. Then they wonder why all the fuss.
We as devs need to keep the players in mind. How they think and how they react to seeing their "Li" involved with anyone else whether its a past flashback current or future outcome. To many these games are a form of escape from reality. We give them control to live a fantasy life but in terms of this game we watch all the "Li's" doing things with others instead of with the person we control and they can not stop it hence this battle in the thread. sure the dev "gave" a fuax harem path but all that path is doing is skipping the content.... Not actually stopping it. That is rather upsetting for the player... of course the mc doesn't care but the player does.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I haven't played this VN yet. Is it really a cuck simulator? I was on the fence about playing because of the NTR stuff.....I still might play it based on some of the comments in this thread, but if it's a cuck simulator then I'm definitely out.
not exactly a cuck simulator...
but it's not that far off either...
since everyone is gargling on some dick and MC most of the times is left with his dick in his hands contemplating on the mass of the sun
he had 1 I think lewd scene and another scene where he was basically raped.. and/or blueballed also

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
if I make a 1000 word essay and in there I mention this exact words "this is not ntr" will you also cut all of the other words and say the same thing?
"my point from the beginning..."
it still has NTR in it...
sister still acts like she is gargling on daddies dick ... just that some renders have been removed from the harem path while dialogue is the same...
Is the MC upset by his sister's actions? No.
There are two parts to the definition. Both parts must be true. They are not.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Is the MC upset by his sister's actions? No.
There are two parts to the definition. Both parts must be true.
sure
and there also needs to be a virgin sacrificed to the elder gods
and 2 black kittens walking not peddling but walking on a bike
all while a brain dead mouse tries to figure out the mass of the sun...
EDIT : like I said ... justify it however you want at the end of the day it's still NTR on the harem path

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just caus the MC dont gets upset... Or doesnt see it happen ... Doesnt make it right

Most players wont enjoy seeing a potential love interest being banged on screen Doesnt matter what the MC his opinion on the matter is

And to make matters worst on the harem path the new players who check this game out probally dont even notice that the whole sister doing the father is still happening behind the scenes even if u pick the harem path

Too be honest i hope we get a option to avoid that sister character

And fingers crossed for finding a female love interest that aint corrupted yet by other dudes

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Some players consider all females in game as romantic interests. Should all games with sex that doesn't include the MC require an NTR tag? Doesn't that defeat the point of having the tag in the first place? If you make the tag so generic, what good is it? For me, NTR is where the Dev wants you to feel upset with the MC for being cheated on.
I think it's obv that 'roomie' is LI and that's the thing, some feel upset because of her actions.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Here is one thing many devs do not seem to understand and it also relates to this game as well. Many players insert themselves into the game. The devs may write it that the mc does not care but they forget that when they give players control over said mc the player not the mc is effected.
I totally agree with the above. But a tag is a technical definition.
I think Devs leaving Dev Notes that better explain their intentions (presented as a spoiler if you like) would go a long way to avoid a lot of the controversy.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes