3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
liked this game from the start, but sex animations are important now days considering what we get in other great games, can less than 200mb really have that?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
what's happened?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 278, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 278, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/game.py", line 344, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "renpy/python.py", line 2190, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
A New Beginning 0.06
Wed Dec 22 21:02:06 2021

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Game looks good but until this dev decides who this game is geared towards wether its non-NTR fans or the Sharing/NTR/Cuck fans ill have to pass on it.
Since you've decided not to play, haven't you already decided who the Dev has geared this game towards?

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Since you've decided not to play, haven't you already decided who the Dev has geared this game towards?
This assumes you know what side of the fence he's on. And you know what they say about assuming things. Don't answer, that was rhetorical.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This assumes you know what side of the fence he's on. And you know what they say about assuming things. Don't answer, that was rhetorical.
A person who thinks a game is geared towards them would have no reason to leave such a comment. A person who thinks a game is not geared towards them would. Doesn't matter what side of the fence they are on. :)

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
A person who thinks a game is geared towards them would have no reason to leave such a comment. A person who thinks a game is not geared towards them would. Doesn't matter what side of the fence they are on. :)
Actually, no. This game/story, if you actually have played it before, didn't fully commit to either. If you play both versions then you know what's meant to happen in the background. Thus anyone who likes either could actually find it not geared towards them. The only reason to antagonize someone's opinion on that is to troll. Which, as anyone who sees the forums with any kind of objectivity can see happen on the regular.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i still like the game (playing sharing mode), but updates are short and lacking content, earlier update had animation now there are only like 2 frames per lewd scene and its not even the good parts. it feel like stuff is happening off screen (maybe its not and its just me).

Reactions: The King of Pirates

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Actually, no. This game/story, if you actually have played it before, didn't fully commit to either. If you play both versions then you know what's meant to happen in the background. Thus anyone who likes either could actually find it not geared towards them. The only reason to antagonize someone's opinion on that is to troll. Which, as anyone who sees the forums with any kind of objectivity can see happen on the regular.
Devs are free to make the game they choose. There is no formula that devs have to commit to. As players, we can choose to play or not.
In a forum, people are allowed to make comments and people are allowed to comment on those comments. You are here commenting on my comment. Does that mean you are trolling?
BTW, I like that this Dev dared to be different and not choose a cookie cutter format like so many others.

Edit: How triggered do you have to be to keep coming back to a game you don't like just to leave facepalms on people's comments. LOL

Last edited:

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
0.06 was pretty alright. 3 scenes, but wish MC wasn't made aware of the sister's indiscretion like this. It was kinda random and kind of spoils the future for NTR enjoyers. The sexy bit was not knowing. Think a few more renders showing the action or 'aftermath' would go further. Keep it up, Dev!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginji

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Devs are free to make the game they choose. There is no formula that devs have to commit to. As players, we can choose to play or not.
In a forum, people are allowed to make comments and people are allowed to comment on those comments. You are here commenting on my comment. Does that mean you are trolling?
BTW, I like that this Dev dared to be different and not choose a cookie cutter format like so many others.
Except...I wasn't attacking anyone's opinion, I was pointing out facts. Like...this Dev hasn't done anything different and it IS cookie cutter format, which, again, goes right back to what I said before about not committing either way. The typical "cookie cutter" approach to most any VN or game with NTR is to split routes. The problem with that is you can't please everyone, scenes get written for a single route but used for both and the routes can bleed over into each other. Not saying that's happened here, yet.

Anyway, this is getting boring and I'd rather enjoy my holiday so Merry Christmas! Peace out. (y)

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
As someone who's really enjoyed this AVN up until now, I gotta say, this "update" was a big disappointment. It started with a blowjob "scene" with Anne where she was under the covers the whole time, and we don't see her until she emerges with her face covered in spunk. And then it just kinda continued like that. Static image for Anne and D being seen by MC scene. Just dialogue during sex with Ash. The Grace scene was a little better, but not fappable IMO.
Not sure what that's all about, but I sure hope this isn't the new norm.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 32 Votes