3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
I made a quick Mod for the game so you can change the nickname "mum" and also
the names of the family members + I also added some more game settings.

Jan. 30, 2022:
I've updated the Mod to the new game version v0.07

Download Mod v0.07 (~53MB)
Workupload -

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1523056 View attachment 1523058 View attachment 1523059 View attachment 1523060 View attachment 1523061
where should this mod be installed? thank you

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
The sister actually wanting to be be creampied by the MC in this update is... very odd. Like, my memory isn't that shit, right? Didn't she blue-ball the MC specifically because she was afraid of getting pregnant? And now she's fine with it with no explanation whatsoever. It somewhat ameliorates the ntr-ness of Dad getting to cum in her but not the MC, but it still just feels like really lazy writing. At this point it kinda feels like I keep playing this game just to find new ways for it to disappoint me (not that I was disappointed by MC getting to cum in her, just the inconsistency in the writing).

Reactions: MrBenny

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The link marked as the compressed version on the OP actually points to a torrent reply on page 29.

Reactions: Aran06

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The sister actually wanting to be be creampied by the MC in this update is... very odd. Like, my memory isn't that shit, right? Didn't she blue-ball the MC specifically because she was afraid of getting pregnant? And now she's fine with it with no explanation whatsoever. It somewhat ameliorates the ntr-ness of Dad getting to cum in her but not the MC, but it still just feels like really lazy writing. At this point it kinda feels like I keep playing this game just to find new ways for it to disappoint me (not that I was disappointed by MC getting to cum in her, just the inconsistency in the writing).
She is on the pill, so her earlier worries were just wanting to be extra safe (potentially magic sperm - which is why Dad isn't as much of risk). Her being fine with it now just seemed like the usual trope of horniness overcoming prudence to me.

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Not sure if the DEV will see this but, apart from me enjoying the novel so far, what would be nice to see with animation is the whole length of MC's dick pushing and spreading the girls lips nice and wide and then slowly burying it to the balls. Possibly seeing it (from the outside) pushing up inside the belly and behind the rib cage. Without this he may as well have an average sized dick! Maybe see some throat fucking although, if someone can swallow that width they got issues.

In addition, some scenes seemed to be clipped too soon. The story bounces too quickly without enough fluidity. The story has good legs though. Good effort there so far DEV, thanks. ;)

Reactions: Moobles

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am Enjoying this Game so far: Love the Story.
But,...
Screenshot 2022-02-04 152117.png REALLY??
Isn't This a BIT "Unrealistic"?? (At least TRY for some Realism!!)
- (you could take 4" off of THAT, the pic, and It would Still Be BIG!!)
(MC - "it grew 7 in. but it is well over 11. maybe 11 and a half.")

Reactions: mofonistik

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You aren't, you're the "brother"
Not Really Sure just How Much "Dad" content there is, or will be.
- Not really sure if it would be called 'netorare', or just 'sharing'...

- YOU have a Choice at start of Game for "Harem route" which Is JUST the MC (Son);
or Sharing; "I don't mind, whatever." Route.
- (IF You Choose the 'Harem route' You will lose the "daddy/daughter" fun-time scene)
- IMO; would be better off for the Dad catch virus"33" (and dying.) just saying.
* Dad Isn't going to "get any" anyway; to lose his wife and daughter to his son,...
(like most 'Harem-type' games; where Dad (or a step-dad) is 'Out of the way'.)

- And IF You chose the "sharing" route; Odds Are, Dad WILL Try to Steal All the Girls for himself.
(What Can I say,... Men Are Selfish Pigs!! They learn this at a very young age, with 'toys')
- If They Have it; They do NOT want to share it; not with siblings, nor best friends.
IF, said sibling or best friend has it; they Are EXPECTED to Share it!!
- If 'NO',... well then, Toy winds up broken or disappeared; and Guess Who mysteriously possesses One now?
And when in High school, and College; it is Girls!

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Not Really Sure just How Much "Dad" content there is, or will be.
Just FYI, when this first came out, there was no option to not see it and even now it all still happens, you just don't see the scene, but you know whats going on from the dialogues as I understand it.

Only replying because I was quoted, as I don't follow this VN/thread anymore since the first release was such a turn off, in more ways than one. [the MC being an idiot was another problem, he almost immediately gave away that spell book or whatever it was if I recall correctly.]

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I am Enjoying this Game so far: Love the Story.
But,...
View attachment 1634758 REALLY??
Isn't This a BIT "Unrealistic"?? (At least TRY for some Realism!!)
- (you could take 4" off of THAT, the pic, and It would Still Be BIG!!)
(MC - "it grew 7 in. but it is well over 11. maybe 11 and a half.")
Have you even the read the text? Of couse it is unrealistic. It is magically enhanced.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Just FYI, when this first came out, there was no option to not see it and even now it all still happens, you just don't see the scene, but you know whats going on from the dialogues as I understand it.

Only replying because I was quoted, as I don't follow this VN/thread anymore since the first release was such a turn off, in more ways than one. [the MC being an idiot was another problem, he almost immediately gave away that spell book or whatever it was if I recall correctly.]
Yes! I am quite familiar. I have played This game Initial release. I enjoy it, I just keep hoping for more progress.
- I have No intention of following the "Open" route.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes