3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
No say it how you mean it some Ass hat reported a good game. Now it will be ruined like so many other ones before that was good then some Ass hat comes along and says oh no this isnt what i like and reports it.
Seems a lot of asshats are on this site reporting anything and everything. Guess their morals are suppose to be everyone else's. Can you imagine just how boring that would be if we all were alike?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Seems a lot of asshats are on this site reporting anything and everything. Guess their morals are suppose to be everyone else's. Can you imagine just how boring that would be if we all were alike?
Now that is a scary thought. *shudders*

Reactions: Ramagar

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
This is the only game with the NTR tag that I DL, and only because it's there from the beginning, and I get the feeling that it might disappear in the future. The story's a bit of a mess, sort of all over the place, but the models are very nice, and I wanna see where it goes. Good luck, dev.

Reactions: Legend 123
Jun 6, 2021
Dev needs to add a scene where the MC goes full badass and learns Cockfu and fights a group of dudes Yoda style, flipping around and shit, so his baseball bat dick knocks them out. I mean if you are going to have a horse dick on a guy you might as well go for broke.

Also can I ask why we are forced to associate with Anne? She's a slut who lets another dude cum in her on the regular. Her being interested means very little in light of that. I mean the fact that she gets upset when the MC thinks she's just a size queen makes no sense because so far that is exactly what she is.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am Enjoying this Game so far: Love the Story.
But,...
View attachment 1634758 REALLY??
Isn't This a BIT "Unrealistic"?? (At least TRY for some Realism!!)
- (you could take 4" off of THAT, the pic, and It would Still Be BIG!!)
(MC - "it grew 7 in. but it is well over 11. maybe 11 and a half.")
Good luck trying to get realism in these games. 9/10 the MC has a horse cock or at least an oversized dick. I can only count a handful of games where the MC actually has a normal sized dick, or smaller.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Unfortunately I think there is none coming anymore. Seems to be abandoned after the Patreon page was getting under review quite some time ago (probably because of the obviously Icest content of the game). A shame, I liked it.
Last update was in January. Maybe there is still hope, if dev Patreon page came back or he starts itch.io or something

Reactions: J.R.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
If I remember correctly, and I am probably wrong, the the dev usually takes about 4 months to do an update.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
If I remember correctly, and I am probably wrong, the the dev usually takes about 4 months to do an update.
It was more on short, but monthly updates before the Patreon issue happend. It started in July 2021 and with v0.07 had probably seven updates.

Reactions: allura404
3.00 star(s) 32 Votes