3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Sometimes it is better not to be right - really thought the game is abandoned. That's good news it's still alive!

Edit:
Here the (free) game update v0.08 from the devs new itch.io page
Game version v0.8, 210MB:

Last edited:

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
Hey all o/
Quick question which will decide whether I play this game.... lots of initial comments talk about the dad and sister having sex.

I don't really care about what happens before the MC and LIs get involved, but does the sister continue with the dad when you come into the picture or is there a way around that?

If someone could reply with spoiler tags (for those that don't want to know) then that would be brilliant thanks, and all the best!

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hey all o/
Quick question which will decide whether I play this game.... lots of initial comments talk about the dad and sister having sex.

I don't really care about what happens before the MC and LIs get involved, but does the sister continue with the dad when you come into the picture or is there a way around that?

If someone could reply with spoiler tags (for those that don't want to know) then that would be brilliant thanks, and all the best!
Play and see? So far there's been nothing started with the sister and the MC (prior to 0.8 so no idea) so there is no real answer to your question.

Reactions: Tayr89

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
On the NTR path do the mother and MC know about what the father and daughter are doing?
What is their reaction to it?

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
Play and see? So far there's been nothing started with the sister and the MC (prior to 0.8 so no idea) so there is no real answer to your question.
Thanks, I didn't want to play if the storyline was dominated by it and you essentially being cucked. I'll give it a try at some point :smile:

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Is it just me or is there no new content. The download says version 8 but still ends with version 7.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
On the NTR path do the mother and MC know about what the father and daughter are doing?
What is their reaction to it?
On the NTR path Grace might know something is going on when we get to see Anne and her father for the first time and for MC he walks in on them in his parents bedroom.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hopefully this DL's. I don't understand why some Dev's don't like Megasync. But it is what it is. Will love to see what the new update has. This is a very good game.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I usually wait a while to play a game to allow for development of the story, so I just downloaded and started this one tonight after watching since it first dropped. Since the Changelog in the OP is negligible I really have no idea how far I am, but I just finished the Dr. Gupta extraction and had Landlady visit MC while resting. I have to say that I thought reserving the renders depicted during the flashback scene from the previously mentioned Gupta scene was forking GENIUS!!!! I can't wait to see what further adventures await and look forward to more of this great editing/storytelling. MUCHO KUDOS

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 32 Votes