3.00 star(s) 32 Votes

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I dunno if it is just because I am playing "Harem Mode" or not, but the story doesn't segue very well at all. Lot's of jumping around from scene to scene. Not unplayable but kinda jarring.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
What's the difference for haram only and I don't mind paths I didn't see any other choices during game play

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
What's the difference for haram only and I don't mind paths I didn't see any other choices during game play
In the "Harem only for me" path some of the sex scenes without the MC (mostly the sis with the father) from the game beginning are cut out so you won't see it.

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone else missing a scene? I checked the /game/img/anim folder and found there's a m/s sex scene that didn't happen for me, on either the Sharing or Harem Only path

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone else missing a scene? I checked the /game/img/anim folder and found there's a m/s sex scene that didn't happen for me, on either the Sharing or Harem Only path
what's the video or pics of? can't help if we don't see it

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
It's probably an already rendered scene for an upcoming release (based on the image names).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the "Harem only for me" path some of the sex scenes without the MC (mostly the sis with the father) from the game beginning are cut out so you won't see it.
Don't you see them or they don't happen?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.08
Size 119 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

3.00 star(s) 32 Votes