VN Ren'Py Abandoned A New Beginning [v1.0] [Hot Soup Games]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a shame Amber is on the pill I could have done with living dangerously so early on in the game :p the Artwork is great but apart from that nothing too exciting about this game yet will certainly keep an eye out for future updates though.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
By looking at the pics the art looks really good, I'd ;ike to see more sexy art like that in SS for instance, but the story, going by the description, there's not much there.
Too bad there's not a MC's family. IMHO.
Yeah would have been so much better if he had had 4 or 5 sisters and 1 or 2 moms and aunts that where totally into him

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Thank you for the redo on the background, and the other changes. I look forward to the next update.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Wow love the art work have to try... Awwww but another one starting at 1.0. So is this first release the completed game? No change log says "Initial release".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good Luck with the game!!!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Wow love the art work have to try... Awwww but another one starting at 1.0. So is this first release the completed game? No change log says "Initial release".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good Luck with the game!!!
One of the most annoying things about Patreon games is these people have no sense for the standard versioning system.
At least that's what I'd like to think, it's a less shameful possibility than active deception to get more support.
Like Legend of Krystal at allegedly version 0.8...

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
One of the most annoying things about Patreon games is these people have no sense for the standard versioning system.
From what I've seen, very few of the game developers here have much experience working on projects of this nature, certainly little to no experience in It, so that's something I think should be forgiven. To me, it's much more important to make sure the game mechanics work, that there are as few typos as possible, that the writing makes sense, the GUI is laid out in an intuitive manner, and that the game is fun. It would be great if everyone used a consistent version in style, but it's definitely not something that makes for a good game.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
From what I've seen, very few of the game developers here have much experience working on projects of this nature, certainly little to no experience in It, so that's something I think should be forgiven. To me, it's much more important to make sure the game mechanics work, that there are as few typos as possible, that the writing makes sense, the GUI is laid out in an intuitive manner, and that the game is fun. It would be great if everyone used a consistent version in style, but it's definitely not something that makes for a good game.
Well, that's fine and I agree entirely, however I've seen several projects now that advertise progress and actually make none.
There's better ways but it's nice and subtle to have your version numbers do it too.

firstaidcream

Nov 17, 2017
Is this game sponsored by Seiko? Or does the creator have some sort of watch-face fetish? Otherwise, I can't begin to understand why 10 of the first 20 minutes seems to be spent watching minute hands spin.

dibs2k19

Feb 4, 2019
Is this game sponsored by Seiko? Or does the creator have some sort of watch-face fetish? Otherwise, I can't begin to understand why 10 of the first 20 minutes seems to be spent watching minute hands spin.
can someone help ive downloaded it but how do u get to play the game all i get is a load of pics and sounds no actuAL PLAYABLE GAME

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes