VN Ren'Py Abandoned A New Beginning [v1.0] [Hot Soup Games]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Was looking at the Patreon pages that I am following and found this on his page. I guess this means that it is pretty much abandoned.

First of all, this isn't easy to say... please take your time, play this song and feel free to take in these word, unwind and let me take my time and let me open my heart to you.

My situation has changed drastically over these past weeks. I havent found the time or the energy to put in into words and every day that passed was another day I wished I was back in my room working on my game... But those days have sadfully come so far from what I have at my grasp.
My family, wich provide me with roofing, found out about my patreon, my game, my art and what we had going here, this has left them devastated and I am no longer welcome at my own home, my only possesions right now being my car, my phone, my clothes and my computer, I had to sell off my bike since I couldn't manage to take it with me.
I'm trying to get my life back into shape and get four walls to call my own, I'll eventually get back to this project and I hope to see you all soon!

Till then feel free to unsuscribe since I will no longer post content on a regular basis or as often as I would like to.

This journey has been beautifull and I've had the luck to share it with marvelous people thanks to Patreon.

This is a setback I'm going to recover from, I just hope it's sooner than later.

Thanks for your support and making me feel part of something.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Walkthrough? You don't need one, there is nothing to miss because of the early state where it is.

Reactions: tttxxxrrr

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Marked aboned.

Press F.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, that's sad. I hope the Dev can work out his life and the relationship with his family. :cry:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I still miss this game, and hope that the dev got his life back in order.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes