Muri12

Mar 22, 2022
The game is so good but it has 50 bugs on iti wanted to give it another chance and i pressed the quest option and it said error try again and nothing happened it told me error try again and it doesn't letting me go back to the game
I thought that it was me because i wad from an Android so i downloaded from an old pc of mine and it did the exact same thing (sorry for my English)
I have the same issue with the quest option

Reactions: Kratos598dark

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Funny how dev keeps on adding new bugs without fixing old ones, while already working on a new game. I getting freezes in some animations, though when played it last time almost two years ago I never had this problem.

I want to ask, is memory leak a new popular feature? Modern developers don't really care about fixing it for some reason, opened game and memory manager next to each other, checked on 8 and 16gb machines, game simply keeps filling RAM memory completely until it starts to stagger.

And don't tell Me that we need more powerful machines to play RPG Maker games with static sprites and 2 seconds long animations.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Game is awesome,just wish for a little more paranormal in the story, like adding More Demons. I would also like to see Victoria get so corrupt & lewd that the minotaur that has corrupted her Mother wants her by his side to rule together.

Reactions: TentacleTiefling

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Maybe put this link in the OP as its shows all the change logs?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the walkthrough link in the OP is dead. I've tried to find a new one but i think the Dev DMCA's them as he only provides the walkthrough to Patreons

EDIT

I found the attached walkthrough, its fan made and goes up to version 2.8
Any updates on this??

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I like this game a lot I have played it through more than once on the update before this current one and maybe I got lucky, I encountered bugs but not that many. This current update I started a brand new playthrough and Jesus H Christ it seems a whole lot buggier. Luckily, I know the paths and I know the story and I am surprised at how often the quest lines can just be screwed up by making the wrong choices at the wrong times. Easily locking you out of major content has always been a problem but even with me knowing how to get the better ending currently I am unable to do it. NPC's disappear, paths don't open, outfits change at random it's a royal mess of so many choices the engine gets confused.

I hope the Dev bug fixes the current game, but I have my doubts if he will. There are to many paths and to many choices currently and it has to be a convoluted process to keep them all straight. Imagine trying to keep straight every choice on the Bimbo route vs regular route vs potion with big tits vs small tits or pregnancy route. Did you give Sarah to the Goblins, did you make her a bimbo, is she helping you in the orc camp. Programming and rendering for all these options has to be a nightmare.

Some of these storylines should be completed and the bugs corrected before this game is able to go much further. If you have played this before it is still fun but if you are new to this game....it's fun but SAVE often especially around major events so you can go back because the bugs are out of control.

Last edited:
Reactions: looseylucy

loot72

Sep 24, 2021
Yeah if there is any bugs that need to be fixed in this lifetime, it's how many damn softlocks you can run into even when you know what you're doing, I know the game has been bloated with lots of use cases but still.

Reactions: dregon87
Oct 4, 2020
If you mean to gain it, just follow the brothel story. If you mean to remove it after drinking it, just travel to the second city. This game is SO beyond broken it doesn't matter if you drink it or not. There hasn't been any significant adding to the story or fixing of glitches in a dog's age. It's just a constant update of dreams to milk patrons of their money. It's a shame, really. It was favorite of mine.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Beast of our Beginning. I don't know if it's on this site yet, but it's up on TFGames.
This annoys me about this dev and it's a major reason I stopped supporting this game on Patreon as much as I love it. No communication to the community and no bug fixes for this current buggy mess.

So you go to that site and it tells you Beat of our Beginning is a mild unfinished DEMO filled with bugs. and not an actual release. I hate to accuse devs of milking there Patreon's but this is pretty damned close imo.

If they are burned out on this game let us know and take a vacation away from it. They need to set some expectations or risk losing more Patreon supporters.

Oct 4, 2020
This annoys me about this dev and it's a major reason I stopped supporting this game on Patreon as much as I love it. No communication to the community and no bug fixes for this current buggy mess.

So you go to that site and it tells you Beat of our Beginning is a mild unfinished DEMO filled with bugs. and not an actual release. I hate to accuse devs of milking there Patreon's but this is pretty damned close imo.

If they are burned out on this game let us know and take a vacation away from it. They need to set some expectations or risk losing more Patreon supporters.
I agree. I stopped supporting close to 2 yrs ago. And it doesn't look like a lot has been added.

Reactions: wildride69
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes