wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Like a year ago, maybe more
Well as much as I like this game, and all the bug fixes that he implemented in the last update, I'm finding it still fairly buggy in my opinion, not broken but I would save often just in case. Is it better..yes much better but is it bug free Nope.

Reactions: mc loving VI

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So... is the game playable now ? I mean, were the main bugs fixed ??
well once again another version of this game has crashed. Played about an hour and it crashed as the tax collector was telling me about another raise in taxes.
My 1st download was ver 0.6.1 (still kept the folder) and it was more stable than any of the versions since.

Reactions: mc loving VI

Kally92

Jan 22, 2020
Did multiple times, it comes back. Try it and you will see.
I know that when I tried to turn it off by going to it under items, it doesn't stay off. That's why I suggested when you right click or press esc to pull up the menu, to go to the options selection, and it gives you the option to turn it on and off; it also gives you the option as wildride69 said to resize it. I had to go there to turn it off. Its worked for me. Sorry if its not working for you :( I also suggest to resize it to the lowest size, it'll make it more bearable to have on the screen.

Reactions: wildride69

topguu

Jul 16, 2020
Played game on gamcore told Sarah and Anne about meeting with futa elf and went to peek but everytime it's a black screen. Am I doing something wrong if I download game could I see the scene in the folder or is that scene just for paid subscribers

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
Played game on gamcore told Sarah and Anne about meeting with futa elf and went to peek but everytime it's a black screen. Am I doing something wrong if I download game could I see the scene in the folder or is that scene just for paid subscribers
it doesnt have error on download version but for me even after the quest completion when talk to sarah, vic repeat same quest line

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
what futa elf?

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
View attachment 114518

Overview:
The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerful duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-23
Release Date: 2023-09-04
Developer: Whiteraven -
Censored: No
Version: 4.2.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Walkthrough (v2.8) -
Fan Sign - Gallery mod

Lilux thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2373382 View attachment 2373385 View attachment 2373384 View attachment 2373398 View attachment 2373394 View attachment 2373387 View attachment 2373388 View attachment 2373389 View attachment 2373393 View attachment 2373392 View attachment 2373390 View attachment 2373391 View attachment 2373399 View attachment 2373396 View attachment 2373397 View attachment 2373386 View attachment 2373383 View attachment 2373400 View attachment 2373401 View attachment 2976 View attachment 18780

Re: A New Dawn - RPGM

Hi TheImage!

Thank you for sharing this new AVN game. Here's some suggestions and feedback for you, the Dev/Creator and the community.

For starters, some RPGM game novels can be more complicated to navigate, and sometimes that can ruin the momentum of the story and scenes the user maybe enjoying. In this new Adult Visual Novel game, A New Dawn, some people may not know you need a little patience with this game. Yes, it is a bit buggy, but it is playable.

As you begin the game and based on your choices, if you get caught just travel outside the prison and meet the guy with the horse and carriage, and agree to go with him. This is where you can start the journey. Once you get to the new town, there will be three places to stay, pick the last one. From there, start working and save up your silver by stashing it away, otherwise the taxman comes randomly and takes it all away lol. Save silver and use it to buy apples for health, and when you are done with the day sleep to regain energy. Do these things several times to progress in the game and more scenes will unlock, and the more sleep you do the more dreams you will have depending on the encounters you choose. It is a bit of a loop, and sometimes in dreams it happens twice and it seems like you're stuck but you're not, it's just a bit slow sometimes. The one thing you need is a little patience with this game, because it takes a bit of time for your character to evolve based on the choices you make for her.

Overall, I think the game and story can be better. I think the Dev/Creator should consider doing this on the RenPy platform instead of RPGM. It would be a lot better on RenPy, and the story can flow smoothly with less bugs and repeat loops. Just my suggestion and feedback.

I hope my suggestions and feedback helps.

Cheers!
- JB NYC -

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I haven't played for almost a YEAR... I thought something had changed (for the better)... how wrong I was -_-... the game did NOT get off the ground. The game is NOT progressing at all. As it was with a bunch of BUGS, it still remains, it looks terrible, it is strongly tied to scripts (which cause a softlock if you do something wrong)... besides, I noticed that the GAME EATS A LOT OF RAM o_O and I don’t understand WHY (about 7GB!!!! KARL !!!!! ) this is just terrible... in simple terms - TRASH -_-
I don’t want to give her any more chances, she’s morally outdated by 10 years...
Screenshot_11.jpg

Reactions: latenight

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I don’t want to give her any more chances, she’s morally outdated by 10 years...
I have never encounter any more bug's than i find in many other rpgm games, but I know many have ran into them.

I actually like the game and the idea behind it, but I begin to wonder as you stated if the maker ever intends to actually extend the quest line. Because all I have seen in the last few update's has been tweaking of some things and additional or improved animations.

I like those things being worked on, but I would like to see the actual quest line to be extended and flushed out more.

I like the game, and like all the things that are in it, but the repetitive nature of a lot of things in the game are really annoying, like the tax collector, (and option to skip and pay would be nice there), as would and option to skip and move on with a lot of the events in the game. ( to many to name them all with out a major wall of text. but there are a lot of places that after a few time's seeing it would be nice to skip.)

I do hope they begin to give us something that is actually new in the game soon. (That would be nice) (There were a few things or sex events added in this last update, but no movement on the quest line as best i can tell)

I mean I am a leech and have no real right to complain, but I do hope for some movement towards a possible ending and new events.

Reactions: JBNYC1

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
I have never encounter any more bug's than i find in many other rpgm games, but I know many have ran into them.

I actually like the game and the idea behind it, but I begin to wonder as you stated if the maker ever intends to actually extend the quest line. Because all I have seen in the last few update's has been tweaking of some things and additional or improved animations.

I like those things being worked on, but I would like to see the actual quest line to be extended and flushed out more.

I like the game, and like all the things that are in it, but the repetitive nature of a lot of things in the game are really annoying, like the tax collector, (and option to skip and pay would be nice there), as would and option to skip and move on with a lot of the events in the game. ( to many to name them all with out a major wall of text. but there are a lot of places that after a few time's seeing it would be nice to skip.)

I do hope they begin to give us something that is actually new in the game soon. (That would be nice) (There were a few things or sex events added in this last update, but no movement on the quest line as best i can tell)

I mean I am a leech and have no real right to complain, but I do hope for some movement towards a possible ending and new events.
------------------------------------------------

I agree with you, Taglag. I hope the developer makes the AVN game in RenPy, which would be a lot better as I mentioned in a previous comment. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
How do i get Priapa's (futa elf) ending?
I think that when she shows her dick to you no matter the choice you make you have to be disrespectful towards her .If I can remember correctly when she shows her dick you can ask "What's this ?" Or " I'm not a whore" something between these lines, I can't remember.
Her reaction will cause her bad ending to play

Reactions: wildride69

scufib

Oct 12, 2019
Has anyone got a save file? My game won't let me rescue sophie and I can't complete the brothel quest too.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
can't wait to see, the continuation of Bimbo path. . . so Victoria will be full bimbo, and go all the way through story as one.

btw, one of few concerns i have, if Vicky, will be a bimbo, and the path is completed, will it be possible to for example, get a ending with Enrique, but as bimbo, and any other characters, or it is saved only for little altered version of Victoria. . . :unsure:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes