JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Anymore Demon Storyline planned or was capturing her and dominating her the end of her part in the story?. Great Graphic models by the way.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Anymore Demon Storyline planned or was capturing her and dominating her the end of her part in the story?. Great Graphic models by the way.
Capturing them was one possible path. One of the other paths you could take was to have them infiltrate the settlement for revenge. So there has to be multiple endings and paths to be taken.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Please tell me. At the end of the previous version of the game, the plot ended with the murder of the Minotaur King? Is there a continuation of the plot in the new version?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ANewDawn-4.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
can you work on adding more to the locations that we sleep in at the town pleas, like the middle house needs more to do their, or letting us select the in during the first part of the game, also this game needs more pregnant scenes in it.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I wanna play this game but every time I've tried, at some point i get stuck without any clue how to progress further, maybe i am too stupid for this game but this game need quest log or walkthrough so bad.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I wanna play this game but every time I've tried, at some point i get stuck without any clue how to progress further, maybe i am too stupid for this game but this game need quest log or walkthrough so bad.
For me it has been bugs, progress can get bugged very easily and I think that's because of the game's progress being based on the dream sequences so if the dream sequence flag doesn't trigger right then your progress gets bugged

I've said this before and I'll say it again and again, this game would be 10000x better without the dream mechanic and substantially less buggy if not entirely bug free without the dream mechanic as it is always the dream based flags that glitch out on me on this game and break the entire game progression

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hey people, I'm playing with the slave path or something like that and I don't see any progress. What I'm supposed to do? I can only train blowjob skills and be beaten.

Reactions: dav121

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017

Scenes (15)

+ New scene with Anne/Ginger getting milked (2 animations)

+ New scene with Anne/Ginger hu-cow sized tits getting milked(2 animations)

+ New scene with Sarah getting milked (2 animations)

+ New scene with Sarah hu-cow sized tits getting milked(2 animations)

+ New scene with Sophie getting milked (2 animations)

+ New scene with Sophie hu-cow sized tits getting milked (2 animations)

+ New Blowjob scene with Sarah and Victoria (4 animations)

+ New Blowjob scene with Sophie and Victoria (4 animations)

+ New Blowjob scene with Adeline and Victoria (4 animations)

+ New vaginal scene with Sarah and Victoria (6 animations)

+ New vaginal scene with Sophie and Victoria (6 animations)

+ New vaginal scene with Adeline and Victoria (6 animations)

+ New anal scene with Sarah and futa Victoria (4 animations)

+ New anal scene with Adeline and futa Victoria (4 animations)

+ New anal scene with Sophie and futa Victoria (4 animations)

Shorter scenes (13)

+ New shorter golden shower scene after flirting with a man in tavern (4 older animations)

+ New shorter golden shower scene after flirting with a man in tavern (4 older animations)

+ New powerfull orgasm while giving anal sex as futa

+ New surprise orgasm while giving anal sex as futa

+ New normal orgasm while giving anal sex as futa

+ New powerfull orgasm while giving vaginal sex as futa

+ New surprise orgasm while giving vaginal sex as futa

+ New normal orgasm while giving anal vaginal as futa

+ New powerfull orgasm while getting blowjob as futa

+ New surprise orgasm while getting blowjob sex as futa

+ New normal orgasm while getting blowjob sex as futa

Dreams

Other

+ Added 54 new animations (Total: 889)

+ Victoria can now fuck Sophie if she works in the brothel

+ Victoria can now buy futa potions from Adeline by sexual favours

+ Victoria can now ask Sarah if she want to fuck after infiltrating the orc city

and if Victoria has a futa potion in her inventory.

and Victoria has a futa potion in her inventory.

+ Victoria can now bring Sarah or Sophie with her after betraying them.

+ After betraying and sleeping in her new room Victoria will visit her friends.

+ After betraying and sleeping in her new room the second time Victoria will visit her friends.

(The amount of days will change in future updates.)

+ Added a bar event, will let the player meet people in the bar.

+ The only sex scene from the bar event is urinal (Victoria need to be a famous

urinal for this scene/peed on more than 3 times.)

+ Added getting blowjob as a futa into the mindset system

+ Added giving vaginal sex as a futa into the mindset system

+ Added giving anal sex as a futa into the mindset system

+ New Sarah intro before first time visiting the pub with the whore.

+ Changed the starting conversation with Sarah putting more emphasis on the situation and

some background of the town.

+ Changed the starting mission with Sarah, putting more emphasis on her drinking problem.

+ Fixed some typos

+ Added a new compass to show where to find certain events.

(The compass is not close to complete and will need more work)

Bugfix

+ Fixed lone wolf quest needed the player to visit turahg's office to progress. (Will be forced now.)

+ Fixed innkeeper blowjob animations was never visible because a picture was blocking them.

+ Fixed at a certain table Victoria was wearing a thong when she should have been working naked.

+ Fixed old quick transformation system was still appearing at the night time town map.

+ Fixed Sophie could only be fucked one time even if you slept.

+ Fixed meet the king event would become an endless loop after the last bugfix.

+ Fixed if you had made nightmare blockers you could never buy potions from Adeline.

+ Fixed lone wolf quest could never progress unless you slept in the slum and talked to the orc when he appeared.

+ Fixed the new intro with Sarah could only play the first night if it was night time.

+ Fixed the new bar event would manipulate wrong variables when the person Victoria was meeting got drunk.

Yeah I see what you mean...Nothing to see here:rolleyes::rolleyes: Maybe he abandoned the game:eek:
you do know these are random scenes rather than story progress right?
i'm not sure how long are you already in the orc town, probably 2 years no progress

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Hey people, I'm playing with the slave path or something like that and I don't see any progress. What I'm supposed to do? I can only train blowjob skills and be beaten.
Sadly, that's all there is at the moment. You can escape back to the camp using one of the flames in your cell (you'll have picked up some useful corruption though :-D)

Reactions: wildride69
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes