dregon87

May 6, 2019
For me it has been bugs, progress can get bugged very easily and I think that's because of the game's progress being based on the dream sequences so if the dream sequence flag doesn't trigger right then your progress gets bugged

I've said this before and I'll say it again and again, this game would be 10000x better without the dream mechanic and substantially less buggy if not entirely bug free without the dream mechanic as it is always the dream based flags that glitch out on me on this game and break the entire game progression
Oh yeah, now i remember, its dream mechanic.

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
So... is the game playable now ? I mean, were the main bugs fixed ??
Well, when was the last time you played the game? What update were you on?

Not knowing any of these things makes it impossible to know if any of the bugs you experienced are fixed.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Love the game, but I hate this new compass. Even if you turn it off it comes back when you enter a new area.

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
For me it has been bugs, progress can get bugged very easily and I think that's because of the game's progress being based on the dream sequences so if the dream sequence flag doesn't trigger right then your progress gets bugged

I've said this before and I'll say it again and again, this game would be 10000x better without the dream mechanic and substantially less buggy if not entirely bug free without the dream mechanic as it is always the dream based flags that glitch out on me on this game and break the entire game progression
yes i got it with the jerk but if you change it it to 1 dream per night it helps

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
How do you progress in the orc camp?

From my vague memory from previous versions I've played, you just had to keep doing your daily routine for a while and you'd get taken to see the Minotaur king eventually but I've gotten the bad hu-cow ending, rolled back to just before it turns bad and then kept repeating the sex-shed thingy for quite a while and still no progress, am I missing something or was it just far more repetitions needed than I remembered?

I did also talk to the girl in the pub, just in case that was a trigger and even got the key from one of the orcs even if it doesn't really seem to be useful for anything.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a way to get both of these bad ending, because on one playthrough, I have the Goblin Breeding pet ending but for the other one, I can't get since I have goblin cum addictions. which is annoying that you have to play a bunch of times to get, but also when I get to the Orc city, there nothing to do but the get the Hu-Cow bad ending.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
do a search for dream but here i've only changed jerk house as i'm just seeing if my sound edits still work
Yeah I knew it was a .json edit, but When I looked for the lines they were pretty badly jumbled (word wrap or not,) and it seemed like you would maybe have to do quite a few edit's, and hope you did not bugger the file doing that.

I wish the game had and option to turn off the double dream's. ( If I understand right were implemented to speed up her corruption.) But after awhile I mean, it become just a fucking plague, having to procrastinate to that bull shit every morning o_O.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Did multiple times, it comes back. Try it and you will see.
Have you tried resizing it? I set it to the smallest setting in the options and its not obtrusive. When it first comes on it's set to the largest and omfg it's terrible. On small no issues and it stays that way.

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
Yeah I knew it was a .json edit, but When I looked for the lines they were pretty badly jumbled (word wrap or not,) and it seemed like you would maybe have to do quite a few edit's, and hope you did not bugger the file doing that.

I wish the game had and option to turn off the double dream's. ( If I understand right were implemented to speed up her corruption.) But after awhile I mean, it become just a fucking plague, having to procrastinate to that bull shit every morning o_O.
don't worry tested ok only changed jerk so 1 dream in jerk house 2 in old man

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes