hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
game was promising a lot, but last 4 updates he mess with shits, events that nobody has (who goes slave way cmon) and fixing the bugs that he create along with the way nobody takes
cmon white raven, u can do so much better. proceed with the story only.

Reactions: TheEdge

torm08

Feb 24, 2017
Game had so much promise but every update is more of the same and no story progression. Really I want to see the story move along but nope we get another dream maybe a few new events. This game is going no where fast I am sorry to say.

Reactions: dav121

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
what's the difference between this game and the Clair's quest?
They're similar but Claire's Quest is 2D CG and has a lot more choice, there's a stat system in it that dictates how the game plays out which is pretty cool. Lot of variety in it so far.
Lots of scenes too but not all of them have CG yet, sometimes you just get text for a scene but overall the game is pretty well written and even the text scenes are kinda hot.

It's a bit more expansive than this so far too. Probably one of my most anticipated games honestly, much so that I actively choose to avoid it for many versions, which is damn hard.
Fair warning though, there's bestiality in it if you have an aversion to that. Optional of course.

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
They're similar but Claire's Quest is 2D CG and has a lot more choice, there's a stat system in it that dictates how the game plays out which is pretty cool. Lot of variety in it so far.
Lots of scenes too but not all of them have CG yet, sometimes you just get text for a scene but overall the game is pretty well written and even the text scenes are kinda hot.

It's a bit more expansive than this so far too. Probably one of my most anticipated games honestly, much so that I actively choose to avoid it for many versions, which is damn hard.
Fair warning though, there's bestiality in it if you have an aversion to that. Optional of course.
no beastiality no fun.I wander where I can find more beastiality content

May 14, 2017
Game had so much promise but every update is more of the same and no story progression. Really I want to see the story move along but nope we get another dream maybe a few new events. This game is going no where fast I am sorry to say.

I am also losing interest, its going just too slow and each update seems smaller and boring, I had to cancel my patron donation to this game because of the lack off progress

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Just from reading the change log alone it seems there is very little progression of the story and that is disappointing. Story progression makes up for some of the grind and thus I share the same opinion of others at the lack of a story progress. I like the renders but it isn't enough. It is like the virgin groaning because you cum too fast!

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
no beastiality no fun.I wander where I can find more beastiality content
Yeah it's a pretty rare find these days with the Patreon restrictions...
Good stuff though, horses and dogs so far.

where did the tax guy go all of a sudden View attachment 93246
I don't think he appears until you have used up all your energy and can pay your taxes.
Seriously, such an annoying system. Why can't it just take them off you every morning instead of making you go out of your way to do it?
It's especially annoying when you already have tons of money but you still have to work anyway...

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Thought I would give the update a try out of pure boredom. WTF it doesn't work with old saves and when you hit the lever it rolls me back to something I don't want to do again and the game is now as far as I am concerned bugged as I cant advance to next day because the tax collector has totally gone. Total crap!!!!

TF I stopped supporting this crap on Patreon yonks ago.

Reactions: wallesM

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
where did the tax guy go all of a sudden View attachment 93246
Check the house with bars on the window directly above your picture. During the night time i've noticed that me moves inside, but you can still pay your taxes in the buiding.

Although I'm having a problem myself. I'm staying with the old man and when I go on the rescue mission it keeps telling me that I need to pay my rent but I can't do that since I couldn't work cause of the mission but I have no energy and it won't let me do anything at all. I'm stuck and I don't know how to get past this point aside from starting a new save and choosing the jerk to stay with. Anyone have any solutions?

*Edit: Started a new save with the jerk and I STILL can't do the mission and rest afterwards since it says I need to pay my taxes but it won't let me. (I did one job before nightfall.) So it seems like if nobody has a work around you can't do the mission without it breaking. :( makes me a sad panda.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Check the house with bars on the window directly above your picture. During the night time i've noticed that me moves inside, but you can still pay your taxes in the buiding.

Although I'm having a problem myself. I'm staying with the old man and when I go on the rescue mission it keeps telling me that I need to pay my rent but I can't do that since I couldn't work cause of the mission but I have no energy and it won't let me do anything at all. I'm stuck and I don't know how to get past this point aside from starting a new save and choosing the jerk to stay with. Anyone have any solutions?

*Edit: Started a new save with the jerk and I STILL can't do the mission and rest afterwards since it says I need to pay my taxes but it won't let me. (I did one job before nightfall.) So it seems like if nobody has a work around you can't do the mission without it breaking. :( makes me a sad panda.
Thats a round about way of saying the game is hopelessly bugged and unplayable,:eek:

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Thats a round about way of saying the game is hopelessly bugged and unplayable,:eek:
Not unplayable per-say, it's just that mission that messes up. So far I can still do everything else, I just can't get to all of the content of my favorite character the futa elf.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Not unplayable per-say, it's just that mission that messes up. So far I can still do everything else, I just can't get to all of the content of my favorite character the futa elf.
I would say it is unplayable when you cant pay your taxes and thus advance to the next day because you cant sleep until you pay those taxes..

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
I would say it is unplayable when you cant pay your taxes and thus advance to the next day because you cant sleep until you pay those taxes..
I would agree if it wasn't for the fact that this only really happens with that one mission, like I said earlier, all other things can be done. I'd say it's only 10-15% unplayable at most.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes