Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Whats skull code? where do i use it?
Skull code is on the first page but I'll post it here for ya, 20005981
As for how you use it, check your inventory and move over to the key items section, there will be an item there where you use it. Oh and just a little warning: DON'T turn off the health/energy usage, when I did that it broke the game for me.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
will there ever be a way to switch where you are staying? like if you were staying at the jerks for a while, or the old man, and then you wanted to move? doesn't seem like that would be a difficult option to implement, but it would help add some variety to things.

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
will there ever be a way to switch where you are staying? like if you were staying at the jerks for a while, or the old man, and then you wanted to move? doesn't seem like that would be a difficult option to implement, but it would help add some variety to things.
Well technically you can stay with the elf lady in the woods after they fix the current glitchy mission.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
how do you get to the place with the slave route ? i just cant seem to find the map where it all starts no matter where i look

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Kind of a weird and useless update.. I guess the dev doesn't have a clue what to do with the story?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I wanted to share a rip of the pictures for this game, so you could see the new stuff without having to play it. But uploading it would take me more than an hour, so instead I am going to tell you how to rip the pictures yourselves

Go to this site and follow the instructions. This is very simple

The system.json file is located in "AND 1.1\www\data"

Paste in the encryption key (It does so automatically), now select all the encrypted images (AND 1.1\www\img\pictures). The animations are in webm and are already accessible just by using a browser or standard mediaplayer.

If you have selected the whole bunch, the right column should be full of pictures, you can view singles from there, or download them all as a zipfile.

I might upload it for you if I get the time, but someone with faster internet should really be doing this.

I have uploaded some of the stuff I think is new, but there is obviously more if you extract yourself.

traverten

Jun 6, 2017
Probably, you forgot the comb the horses after you accept the job; and you have done another job, but horses remain unfinished. Consequently the horses were disappered during the night.

That is how i experienced the same issue :) Load from the previous save

D

Deleted member 352615

Are there other more complete games like this? Female protagonist slave route

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
I wonder what relevance to the game is in adding content to the slave route? As if it were not enough to have to continue adding duplicate scenes to justify the size of the breasts, it still has that irrelevant content to continue fooling around the progress of the story. This is the biggest problem with these Patreon games: when devs start making money, they focus only on adding random scenes and forget the story of the game.

Reactions: ray3dave

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
wont let me sleep untill i pay taxes wont let me pay taxes plz help
Did you deplenish your "MP" bar to zero?
you have to work 3-4 different things until this bar is empty, after that you can pay the taxes and after that you can go to bed.
you can also deplenish your stamina in the jerk house by "using" the carrots at the top of the room.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have same bug too. Just started to play. No unfinished jobs. Took keeping children for old lady and washing clothes for younger one. After finished second job entire map went grey and got some random message "he seems like a nice man" something like that, and after that Mc randomly run into some house, and after that - can't sleep before pay tax/ can't pay tax need to work. But no more jobs available.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I have same bug too. Just started to play. No unfinished jobs. Took keeping children for old lady and washing clothes for younger one. After finished second job entire map went grey and got some random message "he seems like a nice man" something like that, and after that Mc randomly run into some house, and after that - can't sleep before pay tax/ can't pay tax need to work. But no more jobs available.
Same here. And i totally agree that this game for a long time now doesn't seem to lead anywhere. Disappointing. And the "slave route" stuff - i don't know, i never got it what's the use of that part - it has nothing to do with the game, or did I miss something?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Did you deplenish your "MP" bar to zero?
you have to work 3-4 different things until this bar is empty, after that you can pay the taxes and after that you can go to bed.
you can also deplenish your stamina in the jerk house by "using" the carrots at the top of the room.
Can't do 3-4 jobs, because after second map went grey, people are missing( I guess it's night and all went to sleep), and yes, MP stands at 50/100, hp on 100/200. Who's jerk, where is his house?

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
at 50% stamina the day/night cycle kicks in, then you can only work in the bar.

the jerk house is the one on the right side, right next to the new house of the tax-collector.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes