Aug 23, 2018
Is that the orc scene with bogwart or earlier in the game? Sometimes you have to do other things for a few days to fix things, I have a weird one currently where iv already used the mirror on what's her name in the brothel and now everyday the 2 girls in the inn either disappear or the content starts again, often I do something different and it fixes it, the only other thing is always have loads of saves, that probably doesn't help you now b7t I always use the full 20 saves and keep certain ones to go back to when I find unfixable bugs, you will probably have to reload a previous I'm afraid.
Yeah its is the orc scene with bogwart, and yes you are right this games has so many bugs that I am used to it so I too have used all my 20 files for saving at different points just to be on the safe side because I have been burnt way too many times before.

Reactions: Valronn

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
if you experience a bug then it will help to report it on the Discord or TFGamesSite forum. WhiteRaven usually fix them quite fast after they are reported.

Jul 14, 2017
Go to the witch in the forest. she will tell you about a potion to prevent you from getting your "nightmares", next day collect the ingredients, go south to the shore and talk to the goblin, after you received his cum, go to your inventory (key items i think) and use the goblin cum, after that talk to him again to get a new glass of juice.

congratz, you are now addicted to cum.
Thank you! :D

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
keep asking for the update wont increase the chance that someone will post it.

easiest option: become a patreon yourself
second option: be more patient.

Reactions: PinkBishop

Bigrico

Aug 8, 2018
Could anyone help me, i cant work in the brothell, so i took the way with the Goblin and die Slavers camp, but what have i do there? i find nothing an the Goblin is still with victoria thogether and she is Bondanged. PLS HELP ME!!

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
How to get bogwart-orc scene?
Be on the mission to infiltrate the brothel. Be cum addicted and get kicked out from debbie at the brothel. Report to Sarah about the bad news and she will tell you to find another way. Vicky will think about bogwart, go to him. done.

i assume your corruption value has to be high enough but idk for sure.

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
Be on the mission to infiltrate the brothel. Be cum addicted and get kicked out from debbie at the brothel. Report to Sarah about the bad news and she will tell you to find another way. Vicky will think about bogwart, go to him. done.

i assume your corruption value has to be high enough but idk for sure.
I couldent. This is my save i dont know whats wrong. Pls help!

Reactions: hasan caglar

johnysmith2024

Oct 9, 2018
anyone else having problems with the jerk dreams? I stay with the old man ans still get them and then they never go away and I can't unlock any other dreams but his.

Reactions: jediwithbat

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
anyone else having problems with the jerk dreams? I stay with the old man ans still get them and then they never go away and I can't unlock any other dreams but his.
Same problem. After several of the dreams I started staying at jerk's house, but the story skips the interaction of him making her walk around topless and just gives her the big boobs ointment. The next morning if you try to talk to him he just freezes, so you can't stay at the old man as it says you're staying at jerk's house. But you also can't sleep at his house as you can't interact with him. So you get stuck.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
update 14.3b from svs
include links for pc and mac

i have no uploaded- or fboomaccount, if some of you could do a fast download and reup the file on a better fileloader, that would be awsome :)

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
Well I do have it, but don't know the best way to drop it on a fast download server.
Can anyone suggest a method (without having to register an account)?

Hailey

Oct 13, 2018
How do you get the Futa elf bad scene? Also, thanks for the links! I'm subbed to her, but hate waiting that week to play xD

Oct 24, 2018
I've started over a couple of times now, and it always bugs the same way. The first day, after I've worked, I can't go to sleep without paying taxes, but it won't let me pay taxes as it says I haven't worked. I don't understand how a major bug like that is still around, so I assume I must be screwing something up, but I don't know what. Can anyone help me?

Edit: Figured it out. You have to expend all your MP.

Double edit: I did also find a game breaking bug. After doing the glory holy twice in a row I left, and it spawned me on top of the wall. I was stuck there. Just couldn't get down.

Reactions: Valronn
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes