nassah12

Feb 15, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A New Dawn [v1.4.1] [WhiteRaven]- Original Size: 1.13GB

Download Win (251MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is bogwart completed in this compress version

VivaZ

Jul 15, 2017
Still couldn't find a way to go orc camp. I tried everything but sarah still says i will let you know when the plan is ready. She is not sending me to bogwart. Anyone have a solution?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I'm like also stuck after the orc camp because i cant do anything like theres literally nowhere to go

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Hello everybody,
first, its a very good forum here. Tks to all.
Now my question, how to get to the orc camp?
I tried everything, visited Debby and Sarah afterwards, but no clue there.
Visited Borgwart several times, but he just uses Victoria, anally and orally, but doesn´t take her to the camp.
What to do to get to this camp?
Tks in advance.

Reactions: VivaZ

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi everybody, I hope I don't repeat a question already answered:
I don't find the Goblin with the Goblin Cum at the beach any more and also i cannot reach the tent at the witch for the bad end anymore. Any suggestions for me?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
bogart is stuck with me after orc slave secen what to do ?
Think that is the end of the slave route, I think I did see someone say it's an issue and the version 1.4.3 fixes it but I can't confirm that, I'm pretty sure it's the end of that route.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
So after the orc camp scene, the goblin and victoria are still stuck together but i managed to get back into the town by setting it to nighttime and using the cart guy who you pay 2 silver to to get back in and i wasnt given the "shes not ready for it" error. nothing to do in town though in terms of story. Also when you talk to sarah, she still says "no not yet"

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes