Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, where do I find the 6th hen? I can only see 5 ... Thank you.
She says she can sell the fodder to the man in the store, but the baton sells it is disabled ...

Oct 28, 2018
Please anyone can tells me how start the new quest after "The Shadow of a demon"? Sarah in the pub always says the same thing "I'll let you know when the plan is ready"..

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
When can she work in the brothel? Thank you.
The start of the quest is in the tavern, once you select join, just complete each stage till you end up getting sent to the brothel. Save at this point as there are 2 paths, Work at brothel or cum addiction / orc camp.

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
Please, where do I find the 6th hen? I can only see 5 ... Thank you.
She says she can sell the fodder to the man in the store, but the baton sells it is disabled ...
I've only ever talked to the guy, gone straight to the shop and sold the feed, same with combing the horses, never actually do the job just to help corrupt her faster. Sure there are only 5 hens, 3 around the guy and 2 by the shop.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I've only ever talked to the guy, gone straight to the shop and sold the feed, same with combing the horses, never actually do the job just to help corrupt her faster. Sure there are only 5 hens, 3 around the guy and 2 by the shop.
Thanks ... I did this but the quest is still open ... anyway, thank you very much for the help.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I'm just trying to understand why the quests are open ... does it have anything to do with enabling the cheat skull? I also have the quest to watch the camp that does not leave 66%.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I can not work in the brothel and after the scene in the orc camp, the game says it's the end of the story ... any tips?

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
where can i find sophia after i free her, to get bogwart scenes? Also the buttplug scene shows victoria with big boobs but if i stay with jerk how can i get butplug scene with old man? When i talk to warrior girl in bar all she says is i talk to you when the plan is ready. there is no mention of bogwart. Is this a bug or am i missing something?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes