ChaosC

Feb 4, 2018
what's the skull code and what is it used for?
Skull code is used to cheat / change corruption, add a few items and remove HP/MP usage from the game. open your inventory (right click -> Item), under "Key items" you'll see "Cheat skull". Use / activate the skull and enter the skull code - viola.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, where does she pay the taxes? Whenever I try to talk to the captain of the guard, she says he will not talk to him. Thank you.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Please, where does she pay the taxes? Whenever I try to talk to the captain of the guard, she says he will not talk to him. Thank you.
You can only pay the taxes at night after you have used all your energy. You pay the taxes in the house to the left to the jerk.

Reactions: Ruodger
May 14, 2017
you goto the inn and collect the flour, hear the noise, click on curtain, etc
I have done that and yet nothing happens, all i get is the last scene with the two girls blowing the innkeeper but nothing after than, after after that last scene i then started doing the forget flour but that does not get anywhere

VivaZ

Jul 15, 2017
I couldn't find the following new scenes. Someone help me please. Thanks.
+ A new scene Sophie and the goblins (8 animations)
+ A new scene Orc camp with Bogwart (12 Animations)

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
It looks very strange that Vicky kept virginty and has tight asshole after she's get fucked by huge orc's cocks in each holes many times at the camp :)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes