Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Although here on the page appear as 1.4.1, in the game is shown version 1.4.0 and upon arriving in the city, the screen turns black ... any tips? Thank you.

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
V1.4.0 v1.4.1 in the same version, no change. The game continues to freeze. dreams constantly freezes. no problem uncorrected.

Reactions: Ruodger

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
It's very complicated, when you do not get the black screen, you get the image of the wagon on the screen and you do not see anything ... maybe it's better to wait for the next update ... it's really a shame.

May 14, 2017
can someone help with step by step instructions with staying the old man, I tried forgetting the flower but i am only getting the first spanking scene and i have done this 13 times and the old man and innkeeper have not yet met and spoke so i think i am missing something any help will be appreciated

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
found one problem, when i arived at town and have to found a place to stay i dediced to stay and good old grandpa with rent 1 silver and 1 chore - which is now to buy him a bread..problem si that NO ONE in that town sells a bread - only carrots and apples.

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
found one problem, when i arived at town and have to found a place to stay i dediced to stay and good old grandpa with rent 1 silver and 1 chore - which is now to buy him a bread..problem si that NO ONE in that town sells a bread - only carrots and apples.
shop is the building down in the bottom right part of town

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
can someone help with step by step instructions with staying the old man, I tried forgetting the flower but i am only getting the first spanking scene and i have done this 13 times and the old man and innkeeper have not yet met and spoke so i think i am missing something any help will be appreciated
you goto the inn and collect the flour, hear the noise, click on curtain, etc

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Been really looking forward to the update, glad it looks like there is a nice bit of extra content :)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes