JIm312

Jun 20, 2017
I'm currently stuck and don't know what to do after you go to the orc camp with the goblin?
please halp

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Hi! Does anyone here have a link to the Mac version for 1.4.1? I found it on SVS, but... you know...

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
When you need the mirror, talk to wendy the washing woman but select no, then goto the inn, use the middle door, ask for the mirror, do the task. After that you can goto the inn and talk to the inn keeper, he'll let you stay there.
thank you so much

D

Deleted member 53291

how do you start quest of entering orc camp with Bogwart?

D

Deleted member 53291

is it possible to see all pictures ?
use this to convert, system.json file is in www/data folder and pictures in www/img/pictures, but I advise that you first select half of pictures, extract and repeat process for the second half.

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
how do you start quest of entering orc camp with Bogwart?
You have to talk to the brothel bunny girl while being cum addicted.

You'll have some pictures, then she'll deny you the possibility to work in here. Then talk to the girl in the bar (quest one) and just follow what she says.

D

Deleted member 53291

You have to talk to the brothel bunny girl while being cum addicted.

You'll have some pictures, then she'll deny you the possibility to work in here. Then talk to the girl in the bar (quest one) and just follow what she says.
after they used her she is still with bogwart, how do you get back to normal?

Reactions: Valronn

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
1. game is way too buggy right now, sad to see the game go like this, it started out so well and now it has become a buggy mess. Will wait for a few further updates before getting back to this
2. in the mean time could the walkthrough be updated please?

D

Deleted member 53291

I still don't know what after the orc camp gangbang, Bogwart and Victoria get to the city but all he says is "I don't think she's ready.." what next?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes