ChaosC

Feb 4, 2018
I must agree with other posters, v1.4.0 is so full off bugs that it is near unplayable. I can't imagine that this Dev had put his game through any kind of testing at all.

May 14, 2017
I must agree with other posters, v1.4.0 is so full off bugs that it is near unplayable. I can't imagine that this Dev had put his game through any kind of testing at all.
the first release is always a bughunt really annoying when people complain about bugs on the first release of a new version stop being bitcy on first release and wait until 3rd or 4th

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
the first release is always a bughunt really annoying when people complain about bugs on the first release of a new version stop being bitcy on first release and wait until 3rd or 4th
Well some people this their first time playing the game so if its buggy people should know and not be silent about it. Most other devs put the words test version in the name to search for bugs.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
1.4.1 is on svscomics sucks that ever place you can download it takes forever I started one and it said 14 hours I was like nope.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I don't think that is 1.4.1 I download it and the folder says 1.4.1 but the game says 1.4.0.
Several date stamps on the json and other files are too new to be 1.4.0 and don't match the 1.4.0 checksums.

Reactions: Krull

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
how can i stay at the inn. how can I do that. can someone please describe me?
When you need the mirror, talk to wendy the washing woman but select no, then goto the inn, use the middle door, ask for the mirror, do the task. After that you can goto the inn and talk to the inn keeper, he'll let you stay there.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A New Dawn [v1.4.1] [WhiteRaven]- Original Size: 1.13GB

Download Win (251MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes