kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
Well,i try it and even if i am not addicted to cum or to anal sex,Sarah continue to say "I will let you know,when the plan is ready",so i don't know how to finish this quest! I try to wait some days(5-6),but even then is the same! What i need to do to finish this stupid quest,so i can continue the game? Please some one to help me!

the new version needs to wait.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
the new version needs to wait.

So,its not bug,just its not finish it yet in this version? Oh...Ok,tnx for the information man,i really thing its some bug in the game and can't do anything more(accept the same things every day),but now i know its just the end of this version (why the game don't say that,like in some others games)! Well,now i need to wait the new version - I hope it will be soon! Tnx,again!

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
From yesterday on Discord:
Yes, I mean I could release the game right now, all new content is done. But then, there's still dream bugs in the game. Animation freezes have not been fixed and much more. I prefer to fix these things before I update the game.

Reactions: Valronn
Sep 15, 2017
From yesterday on Discord:
Yes, I mean I could release the game right now, all new content is done. But then, there's still dream bugs in the game. Animation freezes have not been fixed and much more. I prefer to fix these things before I update the game.
Hilarious. What the fuck is this guy doing with his code that he does this and it still has tonnes of bugs in every new release?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
totally off topic sort of!!!!

After a near death experience in real life I am chilling about release dates. I mean when the EFF is Martin going to release the eighth Game of Thrones book???????????

D

Deleted member 53291

totally off topic sort of!!!!

After a near death experience in real life I am chilling about release dates. I mean when the EFF is Martin going to release the eighth Game of Thrones book???????????
probably before M&B2 Bannerlord is released

japsgnuk

Dec 8, 2016
So i'd like to have some hint about this game. I started it but all i see it's a grindfest. Wake up, do some chores, pay taxes, show boobs, sleep and repeat.
Besides some story quest (i think) in the inn i don't actually see any progress.
Am i doing something wrong? Maybe i can change some variables to speed up the process? I don't know

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
So i'd like to have some hint about this game. I started it but all i see it's a grindfest. Wake up, do some chores, pay taxes, show boobs, sleep and repeat.
Besides some story quest (i think) in the inn i don't actually see any progress.
Am i doing something wrong? Maybe i can change some variables to speed up the process? I don't know
Nope. Its fair to say this game hasnt been about story-depth so far.
Go see the warrior-lady at the tavern, thats the best "Quest" this game has to offer till now.
And you have to repeat the same acts tons of times to progress.
Dreams at night are important here.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
There's little to no story in this game, so far it's all about unlocking scenes, and it goes like this:
1. Come across one sexual act during the day.
2. If you have enough corruption points, you'll dream about that act in the night.
3. Have that dream 3 times, and you will be able to perform that act.
4. Rinse and repeat for the next fetish.

So yeah, the term grindfest fits the game.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
The 1.3.3 public version is out so it shouldn't take long for 1.4.

Just wondering what happened to this $2,000 promise: "When we reach this goal! I'll hire another 3d artist, who will help me finish the game faster and to get more animated scenes and images in the game.

I will also hold a competition on hentai foundry for artists, with a patron selected theme." It has been above that sum at the end of the month at least twice.

D

Deleted member 53291

The 1.3.3 public version is out so it shouldn't take long for 1.4.

Just wondering what happened to this $2,000 promise: "When we reach this goal! I'll hire another 3d artist, who will help me finish the game faster and to get more animated scenes and images in the game.

I will also hold a competition on hentai foundry for artists, with a patron selected theme." It has been above that sum at the end of the month at least twice.
do you know what can we expect in 1.4?

Jun 13, 2017
do you know what can we expect in 1.4?
CHANGELOG Version 1.4.0

Scenes (Total: 11)

+ A new scene Sophie and the goblins (8 animations)

+ A new scene Bogwart and Victoria (2 animation)

+ A new scene Miss Debbie (8 animations)

+ A new scene inkeeper (4 animations)

+ A new scene Tax collector (3 Animations)

+ A new scene Orc camp with Bogwart (12 Animations)

+ A new scene gloryhole (4 animations)

+ A new scene gloryhole (6 animations = 2 new 4 old)

Shorter scenes (Total: 5)

+ A new scene to lower the tax

+ A new variation of the scene above to lower the tax

+ A new variation of the scene above to lower the tax

Dreams

Other

+ Added 55 new animations (Total: 354)

+ 114 new CG's (Around 1204 in the game)

+ 7 new face CG's

+ Added glory hole as a new job (available after seen all 3 gh dreams or corrupted enough <40)

+ Changed glory hole event available both day and night

+ Changed the glory hole dream counter(now you will only have to dream about the dream 3 times to see every dream)

+ Changed the glory hole cum addiction event, now you only need to see one gh dream for it to trigger when addicted to cum.

+ Changed the framerate of 184 animtations 184/354

+ Now the tax will be raised every third day (Until he get what he wants)

+ Changed 4 new scenes and 5 shorter scenes according to the proof readers suggestions.

+ Changed jerk dream, now Victoria won't scream if she's corrupted enough <60

+ Changed dance dream (read above)

+ Changed Glory hole dream (read above)

+ Changed innkeeper dream (read above)

+ Changed prostitution dream (read above)

+ Changed lesbian dream (read above)

Bugfix

+ Fixed orc brothers not showing up before you get to close to the camp

+ Changed the position of the text when inspecting ass

+ Fixed all screen freezes from vaginal scenes in the brothel

+ Fixed all screen freezes from anal scenes in the brothel

+ Fixed all screen freezes from blowjob scenes in the brothel

+ Fixed all screen freezes from handjob scenes in the brothel

+ Fixed all screen freezes from titjob scenes in the brothel

+ Fixed all screen freezes from blowjob scenes as a street prostitute

+ Fixed all screen freezes from anal scenes as a street prostitute

+ Fixed all screen freezes from the variation of anal scenes in the brothel