Python911

Oct 5, 2018
Probably a stupid question but I downloaded the game but it won’t let me run It, can anyone help
It keeps saying can not run because of new_elf it’s one of the the files in folder but when I try opening it with that or just opening the file it says error

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
It keeps saying can not run because of new_elf it’s one of the the files in folder but when I try opening it with that or just opening the file it says error
download new file and run.i hope its work

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
It's a great game but I kind of miss the connection to the very beginning of the game. It would be awesome if you could see some glimps of what is happening to her mother as well, being used as a toy, and maybe later on being sold as a (sex)slave in the same town.

Python911

Oct 5, 2018
After the quest where you find the succubus and tell Sarah she just says I’ll let young know when the plan is ready. Each time I go to her she keeps saying that. Is that the last quest of this version or are there more ?

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
how to be a bunny girl ?
Dream about dancing in a bunny suit. You have to dance at least once in regular outfit first. You can try saving before sleep and reloading if you don't get bunny suit dance dream. After several dreams the girl at the counter will recommend you to dance in a bunny suit.

How to level?
You don't. There is no fighting, so levels don't mean anything. There's only corruption level which is accessed through mirrors.

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
Dream about dancing in a bunny suit. You have to dance at least once in regular outfit first. You can try saving before sleep and reloading if you don't get bunny suit dance dream. After several dreams the girl at the counter will recommend you to dance in a bunny suit.

You don't. There is no fighting, so levels don't mean anything. There's only corruption level which is accessed through mirrors.

I've done it dozens of times. but the bunny girl costume was not offered.

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
I've done it dozens of times. but the bunny girl costume was not offered.
Can you dance in your regular clothes? There are two stages when dancing with regular clothes. One is when Victoria is ashamed and clumsy and the other when she's more open about it. You need corruption below 75 and to have seen at least 3 different bunny suit dance dreams to be offered the bunny suit. There are also 2 types of bunny suit dreams, one when she's dancing on the stage and the other when she's dancing for the innkeeper. Innkeeper dreams do not trigger bunny suit stage dance events.

Reactions: nopeb*tch
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes