BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
How do you start working at the brothel?
the girl at the entrance always kicks me out again caus the boss aint "in"

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
You need to complete quests for Sarah (redhead in the pub, bottom left table) and after several missions she will ask you to infiltrate the brothel.
I now am inside the brothel and I m being told to do a test, but the text says there will be futa content in the future and the quest doesnt proceed from here :(

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
I now am inside the brothel and I m being told to do a test, but the text says there will be futa content in the future and the quest doesnt proceed from here :(
You are cum-addicted, change your addiction with the cheat-thingy, after you have done that you can access the brothel.

Reactions: BruceLee73

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Suprised this doesn't have animated as a tag, noticed that with quite a few games which has animation. Love this game so far :)

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
I dunno what am I doing wrong but this game just not work for me as it should. I have no dreams about boobs (living with Jerk) and about dancing. I even tried to start new game - and I cant even make this cheat with carrot work - she just says that she should pay taxes. That is sad.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
The cheat skull? when I use that it asks me to specify a number. Can you explain how to use it to remove cum addiction?
Page one, main post -->Skullcode ;)

Anyone know when to expect an update? from what I know it always takes several month and has the constant potential of being cancelled already?
If I m not mistakin the dev wants to make another game (online/multiplayer-lewd game).

Sep 15, 2017
Page one, main post -->Skullcode ;)

Anyone know when to expect an update? from what I know it always takes several month and has the constant potential of being cancelled already?
If I m not mistakin the dev wants to make another game (online/multiplayer-lewd game).
>multiplayer lewd game
This guy must be a propagandist or some sort of dummy if that's true. It's impossible to do without a proper company, imo.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
>multiplayer lewd game
This guy must be a propagandist or some sort of dummy if that's true. It's impossible to do without a proper company, imo.
I agree, but thats what he wrote on his patreon page.
and it kind of fits his behavior so far. ther was another game he made and simply stopped making it after version0.5
a new dawn is also already an old project and updates take months every time. he seems like someone who simply doesnt finish a task but jumps to another instead...
Im really not too confident about seeing a lot of updates on this one (if any).
sad thing :/

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
the cheat-skull is in the "KEY ITEMS" inventory, not the casual inventory. the inv. option to the right

Reactions: vb3
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes